yet another 360 thread
Cidien Wrote:Perfect dark seems a bit sluggish and I don't like the levels very much, but decent game. NFS most wanted is pretty cool. I like being chased by police, it's fun trying to get away and do as much damage as you can while doing so. I wish I had a 360, i'd sell it on ebay for $3grand. Not a good time to have my 21st birthday lol. Oh well, got more free alcohol than should be possible to fit in a body last night lol.

Also, the power cord is HUGE. The 360 is even less portable than the xbox lol.

Ahh, fuck. Happy birthday dude. One of the more active members should have gotten his own thread. Guess Andromeda took a day off. Anyway, seems you got to know the joys of alcohol although I doubt anyone actually waits till they're 21 to drink.

And quite surprised you didn't buy a 360 yet. Your the closest thing we have to a xbox fanboy here :p j/k

Anyway, I'm starting to get even less excited after reading the reviews. I certainly won't buy one before I have a HDtv. I have a pretty big tv now and won't settle for a smaller size so its gonna cost me to get a big HDtv. As far as games go, alot of them are also on ps2/xbox (king kong, NFS:MW and all sports titles), then there's condemned which is just boring, your standard overhyped fps (PD:0), your Kameo which took 6 years to make and 10 hours to finnish. Call of duty looks great but its also on pc and PGR is the only game that can sell the console IMO but not everyone likes race games. Without a HDtv it seems its not worth the money since the differences with regular xbox isn't that big. I'd love to see some video's of the 360 hooked up to a normal tv.

So, no one here bought one yet?
elcoholic Wrote:Ahh, fuck. Happy birthday dude. One of the more active members should have gotten his own thread. Guess Andromeda took a day off. Anyway, seems you got to know the joys of alcohol although I doubt anyone actually waits till they're 21 to drink.

And quite surprised you didn't buy a 360 yet. Your the closest thing we have to a xbox fanboy here :p j/k

Anyway, I'm starting to get even less excited after reading the reviews. I certainly won't buy one before I have a HDtv. I have a pretty big tv now and won't settle for a smaller size so its gonna cost me to get a big HDtv. As far as games go, alot of them are also on ps2/xbox (king kong, NFS:MW and all sports titles), then there's condemned which is just boring, your standard overhyped fps (PD:0), your Kameo which took 6 years to make and 10 hours to finnish. Call of duty looks great but its also on pc and PGR is the only game that can sell the console IMO but not everyone likes race games. Without a HDtv it seems its not worth the money since the differences with regular xbox isn't that big. I'd love to see some video's of the 360 hooked up to a normal tv.

So, no one here bought one yet?

Only one that I know who went to get one was my brother and I still think he's nuts...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I want to weigh in on the size of the power unit. I just saw a picture and it is monstrous. Even IGN made fun of it and said "It is roughly 1,000 times the size of Earth."

Here is a pic they doctored (with a Revo on it) too.

http://cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image/arti...558150.jpg

And yeah, sorry for missing your B-Day Ciden, I Guess I wasn?t here on that day or I'd of made the thread. Sounds like you had a good time anyway though.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
http://ghostbusters360.ytmnd.com/

I try to avoid these but this one's funny.
Thanks guys. And I would have reserved a 360 but I just spent $600 on a computer and another $200 for a new ds and mario kart. =P I'm insane.

Ya I had a pretty good birthday. Bucks bar was really fun. They asked if I wanted a free picture on a tshirt for my bday and I said sure. They took the picture and went off I assumed to make the tshirt. Well about 10 minutes later the bartender drags me out to the dancefloor for a "muffdiving" contest. Me and some other birthday dude who was like 28 had to get down on all fours and crawl accross the floor to a foamy plate of alocohol between some random chicks legs and lick it up with our face. Well what we didn't know is that's when they took the real picture for the tshirt lol. About 5 minutes later they came back with tshirts for everyone I was with. It was halarious.
If anyone is thinking about getting a 360 you might wanna hold off for a bit and wait till Microsoft fixes some things.. guess there numerous reports (even on the offical xbox site's) about xbox 360's crashing and even have a video of it happening just playing a game normal
http://69.93.36.237/xbox-scene/xbox360/m...9.xvid.avi

Guess they should of waited longer.. Also just read they projecting microsoft is loosing about $200 per Xbox 360 being sold right now.. damn i wish i could do that.. heh
Schultz Wrote:If anyone is thinking about getting a 360 you might wanna hold off for a bit and wait till Microsoft fixes some things.. guess there numerous reports (even on the offical xbox site's) about xbox 360's crashing and even have a video of it happening just playing a game normal
http://69.93.36.237/xbox-scene/xbox360/m...9.xvid.avi

Guess they should of waited longer.. Also just read they projecting microsoft is loosing about $200 per Xbox 360 being sold right now.. damn i wish i could do that.. heh

Can't say I didn?t see this coming I would have been shocked if there were no problems.

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I'm hoping the dude media play hasn't been able to get ahold of doesn't claim his. If he doesn't they'll call me after thanksgiving. =P I'll sell half my anime collection to get one lol.
Cidien Wrote:I'm hoping the dude media play hasn't been able to get ahold of doesn't claim his. If he doesn't they'll call me after thanksgiving. =P I'll sell half my anime collection to get one lol.
Xbox 360 sure as hell not worth doing that. Especially right now when the games are not that much better then current gen games.. Maybe in a year when developers have had more time to refine and make things look better. like the PS2 the first gen games look like shit compared to what comes out on them now.
I hate to post *more* bad news.. (Ok i lie i like to post bad news when its especially about the Xbox or M$)

here is news about more and more users having problems. and Microsoft just telling em the box is overheating.
http://news.com.com/2061-11199_3-5969879...&subj=news
I just wanna play dead or alive 4 mainly.
Schultz Wrote:I hate to post *more* bad news.. (Ok i lie i like to post bad news when its especially about the Xbox or M$)

here is news about more and more users having problems. and Microsoft just telling em the box is overheating.
http://news.com.com/2061-11199_3-5969879...&subj=news

I can?t imagine how soul crushing it would be to wait in line for 4-8 hours to get a machine that works for maybe a half an hour.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:I can?t imagine how soul crushing it would be to wait in line for 4-8 hours to get a machine that works for maybe a half an hour.
Yea but i bet not as pissed off then the fanboys sitting in line to watch people do this..
http://www.smashmyxbox.com/

I guess they waited in line to purchase an Xbox 360 and then walked out where the line was and smashed it right in front of them.. they just posted a video of it.. lol.. Cidien is probably wanting to hit me right now. hehe
Man that sucks, i'm surprised they didnt get their asses kicked. Nobody probably wanted to get out of line lol.
Schultz Wrote:Yea but i bet not as pissed off then the fanboys sitting in line to watch people do this..
http://www.smashmyxbox.com/

I guess they waited in line to purchase an Xbox 360 and then walked out where the line was and smashed it right in front of them.. they just posted a video of it.. lol.. Cidien is probably wanting to hit me right now. hehe

I like that thanks for posting it LoL

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection