Aqua teen hunger force
Yeah I saw that aots really funny. A while back on aots when kevin did the whole intern thing with the willaimstreet guys they mentioned it and said that there will be major events in the movie, I cant wait.
geo85 Wrote:Yeah I saw that aots really funny. A while back on aots when kevin did the whole intern thing with the willaimstreet guys they mentioned it and said that there will be major events in the movie, I cant wait.

I will like to see how they handle a theatrical release, since every episode is only like 10 minutes long. It better not just be a bunch of episodes strung together; that would just be a let down.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I think they should take a south park angle on it and add some musical squences like the moon dudes rapping or something like that. Or karl fronting a metal band.
those shows combined might have 6 good episodes seriously people should be hit for making such crappy shows im so sick of new cartoons like that as far as im concerned just kill off those shows put on anime opr hell dawsons creek cus even that is better
Cyrus
Well thats your opinion I dont see why you needed to post that considering the people posting here enjoy these shows, just for the hell of it someone should flush your head in a toilet for mentioning dawsons crappy a** show.
geo85 Wrote:Well thats your opinion I dont see why you needed to post that considering the people posting here enjoy these shows, just for the hell of it someone should flush your head in a toilet for mentioning dawsons crappy a** show.

I agree anyone live around there?
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:I agree anyone live around there?

Where? Dawson?s creek? (totally not being a smart ass, though it is still funny).Big Grin
Blight Wrote:Where? Dawson’s creek? (totally not being a smart ass, though it is still funny).Big Grin

:eek: Hell no haha
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
normally i won't just out of the blue say something like that but honestly shows like ATHF and Sealab 2021 ruin tv just like boy bands like nsync and backstreet boys to name 2 ruin the music industry i mean ok ATHF is alright for what it is but now we get shows like 12 ounce mouse and tom goes to the mayor which just plain out suck horribly and the only reason people watch them is cus they are just so out there. Why canter to totally meaningless and uninteligent cartoons when they are just going to keep getting worst. I just see it as something that needs to be stopped before they pull off FMA to put on more 12 once mouse episodes that the only people who can enjoy it are people who are totally high off their ass.
Cyrus
ok i am being kinda harsh on ATHF it's ok i mean its as good as most of the stuff on tv but my thoughts on sealab stand
Cyrus
Cyrus Wrote:normally i won't just out of the blue say something like that but honestly shows like ATHF and Sealab 2021 ruin tv just like boy bands like nsync and backstreet boys to name 2 ruin the music industry i mean ok ATHF is alright for what it is but now we get shows like 12 ounce mouse and tom goes to the mayor which just plain out suck horribly and the only reason people watch them is cus they are just so out there. Why canter to totally meaningless and uninteligent cartoons when they are just going to keep getting worst. I just see it as something that needs to be stopped before they pull off FMA to put on more 12 once mouse episodes that the only people who can enjoy it are people who are totally high off their ass.

You don't watch much TV at all do you? If you did, you would notice that shows like ATHF, which admittedly are not that intelligent, are far smarter than 90% of shows out there. I very much enjoy ATHF because it doesn't try to be anything other than what it was designed to be. Mindless entertainment in short ten minuet bites. Most shows you have to watch half an hour to get one bloody punch line. But ATHF is boom Ten minuets in and out. No BS. TV sucks these days. Hell I don't even watch it anymore except for every once in a while I will watch Adult swim. And I do watch ultimate fighter, but you get to see some badass fights. So while you may complain that the only reason that people watch them is that they are so far out there, that is a very good reason considering how much of today’s TV is the same bullshit on every channel. Also, tom goes to the mayor is one of the worst shows ever, don’t compare it to ATHF, there aren’t even in the same plain of existence.
Tom goes to the mayor is alright, not aqua teen quality... but still good

and cyrus you deserve to get sodimized with a knife for those comments!
woah woah woah.....why'd you have to go and bash sealab!!! that show is freaking funny. well the first season anyways. these shows are way better than those lame ass sitcoms with the fake laughter if you ask me.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Well considering he mentioned dawsons crack I guess he enjoys fake mainstream tv, like all the garbage on mtv, you know how people use the term eye candy, well I think it has rotted a lot of peoples brains, I have dig cable about 300 channels and I watch about 6 of them.

When stop motion puppets can demonstrate more emotion and be more entertaining than actors then you have a problem indeed.
The whole point wasn't that pretty much all of tv sucks and these are way better it's that sealab 12 ounce mouse and sealab all suck too. I do believe there are some good shows on tv Rescue me is good so is a lot on tech tv intelligent shows like stuff on A and E and the history channel are good but yeah there is a decent selection of good shows (though i don't wanna think of all the channels i have and what is good i just got some off the top of my head) I will agree that there needs to be much better telivision i mean i got satalite tv and i think i might watch 15% of the channels and that would be total like if i watch one show on that channel counts.

Honestly though i want to know has anyone seen 12 ounce mouse and actually liked it im not talking well nothing is on and it was so wierd i guess it was ok i mean actually really liked it???

I can't concieve how anyone other then potheads and teenagers that think shooting someone for whatever reason is the coolest thing in the world could possibly like that show. I tried to watch another episode tonight and i think i got through 5 minutes at most then i was like well ok then and changed the channel.

What is really sad is i have been listening to satalite radio more then watching tv lately.....

Also i did not say i enjoyed dawsons creek i thought people understood when i say something is crap and compare it to something that is obviously crap they would understand that i think dawsons creek is crap but i guess i have to explain myself

Blight thats for agreeing with me on the whole tom goes to the mayor oppinion i'm amazed it is still on the air at first i was like well thats kinda creative the whole way the art is done but after the first episode i thought that was kind of funny i guess and then when i realized that every episode was going to be like that i was like WTF thank God it's only 15 minutes

It's just if i have to choose between stuff like sealab and tom goes to the mayor or uncreative tv almost all the time i'll just pop in a movie or watch some anime and just not watch tv. sad thing is thats what ive been doing lately. Man i want better tv Sad oh well

So why do they have such crappy tv you think (and american movies as of late)???

Is it cus people watch it anyways even if they don't really want to they are just too lazy to go do something else??? or what
Cyrus

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVDs YokoMaru 31 9,792 08-15-2005, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Blight
  aqua teen hunger force!! casshan83 7 3,085 05-06-2004, 10:59 AM
Last Post: NightRayne