Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Aqua teen hunger force
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Got any fans on the boards???

For those of you who havn't seen the show buy the dvds now!!!! It is hilarious!

CARL KICKSASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awww yes carl is the man. i like the moonanites (is that what they are called) lol i watch it late at night. but you know what? sealab 2021 is freaking awesome. but the new season with the new captain just isn't working for me, it's just not the same.
Homeless Joe Wrote:awww yes carl is the man. i like the moonanites (is that what they are called) lol i watch it late at night. but you know what? sealab 2021 is freaking awesome. but the new season with the new captain just isn't working for me, it's just not the same.

THEY CHANGED THE CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS PURE EVIL HE WAS SO AWESOME
i know, i can't watch the show anymore, it just bugs me now
Homeless Joe Wrote:i know, i can't watch the show anymore, it just bugs me now

When did they change the captain and that sucks! Captain Murphy[think that's it] was the man!
Yeah, ATHF is the shit. I never liked sea lab but changing the captain just seems stupid.
Sealab was a good show first season and every since it's been slowly spiraling down the toilet.
Along with space ghost ctoc athf is one of my fav. I liked sealab for the first season then it just sucked, venture bros is great, I hate tom goes to the mayor and robot chicken is a total let down, they have some really funny stuff but not enough, there is too much crap in between the funny skits.
holy shit venture bros. is freaking amazing. i remember watching the pilot episode a few months before it started airing and i knew it was going to be classic.
Homeless Joe Wrote:holy shit venture bros. is freaking amazing. i remember watching the pilot episode a few months before it started airing and i knew it was going to be classic.

What was the pilot episode? I forgot because it was so long ago but it is a very good show.
Homeless Joe Wrote:i remember watching the pilot episode a few months before it started airing and i knew it was going to be classic.

Is that the one where they are in Mexico? But yeah, that show is also very good.
Homeless Joe Wrote:holy shit venture bros. is freaking amazing. i remember watching the pilot episode a few months before it started airing and i knew it was going to be classic.

Agreed. I can't believe CN even had to debate whether they wanted to continue the show or not. Starting to remind me of FOX...

Btw, anyone seen the Halo robot chicken skit where they take out donkey kong? That's my favorite skit by 10x. =P
Puppet Master Wrote:What was the pilot episode? I forgot because it was so long ago but it is a very good show.

The Terrible Secret of Turtlebay is the pilot episode.

They should have stopped Aqua Teen Hunger Force a long time ago. The first season of Aqua Teen Hunger Force is kind of funny, everything after that is just way too much of adultswims trademark random garbage. I prefer a show that actually has some structure.
Heard last night that there is supposed to be an ATHF movie out in the first half of next year. On attack of the Show, the had a phone interview with Carl, (funny as hell!) and while he didn't really confirm (cause he was too busy talking about the sex scene he wanted in itBig Grin ) it was just a joke anyway. But the host did say even afterward that it wasn't fake and considering they had talked to Adultswim and set up the "interview? anyway, I believe them.
kakoi_sugoi_yama Wrote:The Terrible Secret of Turtlebay is the pilot episode..

yeah it's the one with the science conference and that crazy ninja who get's a hard on from crazy machines. it's so funny, he kills a mummy and then pisses all over it and when they land he kills a crocodile and he is covered in blood and these two un punks tell him he can't take his knife in.
Pages: 1 2 3