Halo movie
Cidien Wrote:I didn't know gambit was even supposed to be in it in the first place. It would be stupid to bring him in now. They already changed so many characters they'd have to make him quite a bit different. Gambits one of my favorite xmen too. =/ Was severely dissapointed when he wasn't in the first movie. Rogue likeing wolverine is ok in the movie but it just creates so many character problems if you wanna follow the comic at all.

I know what you mean. Colossus (the metal skin dude if you don?t know) is my favorite character and he only got like 2 minuets of air in the last movie. Then again, maybe it was better than retardafing his character.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Nightcrawler had always been my fav and I think they did okay with him in the 2cnd xmen. I also really liked collossus but they made him seem doofy in his one moment in the movie.

I have an entire 6 level shelf full of IronMan and some deadpool comics bedsides deadpool Ironman was one of the few superheroes I liked, but I hate the ultimate stuff, then again late vol 3 issues were pretty bad, so I guess they needed something drastically new so they could screw it up all over again.
I am eagerly awaiting to see how they screw up the movie considering they are using the ultimate iron man story line.
They should use the invincible iron man costume. The invincible iron man looks the coolest by far I think. Ultimate looks like a retarded monkey built it. Just got the comics in the mail today. Gonna check out how the story is tonight.
Ashton kutcher....

are you serious?????????

He might as well take a crap on blank film and release that as the next movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
imagine, master chiefs helmet comes off... its a woman, imagine
Actually master chief is a test tube baby, but Master chiefs voice is male. I dont care, I dont think his helmet should come off.
true but he/she could be using a darth vader style voice boxy thing.
fahad17 Wrote:true but he/she could be using a darth vader style voice boxy thing.

He isn't.

Character limits suck.