Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Halo movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This could potentialy be good.Peter jackson is exwcutive producer and weta are doing the effects.Go the newzealand talent.Its good to see more involvement with the movie industry coming from nz.
The movies probably going to rock just because they aren't going at it from an angle of how much can they milk the halo franchise for.
normally i would say its gonna suck, but since peter jackson is producing it, who knows...i would have rathered that it be computer generated, for the simple reason that they will get some horrible actor to play as master cheif
Well I doubt he'll even take his helmet off, so it won't really matter. They could just have the dude from the games do his voiceover.
I was already really interseted in the halo movie because M$ and bungie were holding control so some studio exec wouldnt F**k it up but now that peter Jackson is in on it I think its going to awesome mainly because Jackson can direct action really well and weta is probably one of the best groups for practical and digital effects.
Cidien Wrote:Well I doubt he'll even take his helmet off, so it won't really matter. They could just have the dude from the games do his voiceover.

it matters because retarded people (most of which are halo fanboys) like big names over good acting...and i can seriously see it now, at the end of the movie, master cheif will take off his helm and it will be vin deseil...Im sorry for any vin deseil fans...im not sorry that i affended you...im just sorry for you.
Halo the movie = Alien vs Predator from the point of view of hte predator, huff said

now back to wiggling my thumbs for Doom movie lol

(oh yea and whos wiggling their thumbs for Xman 3 and Underworld Evolution?)
Didn't know they were making a new underworld, but i'm very wary about xmen 3. =/
yea movie theatre in my city already has posters for Xman 3 and the new Underworld flick, so they should be out soon (continues to wiggle his thumbs)
Cidien Wrote:i'm very wary about xmen 3. =/

That director makes me nervous...
Theatres here had the xmen 3 posters up over a year before the movie was supposed to come out.
I honestly dont see how xmen 3 could be any good, they keep changing what mutants will be in it, they already took out gambit and replaced him with omega red. I thought underworld was bland and boring kind of like van helsing.
Have any of you guys seen the pictures of the dude in superman returns, he actually looks a lot like christopher reeves did in the costume, I hope they do that justice like they did with batman begins.
Something funny I found out, they actually had a team working on superman returns that examined and adjusted supermans package to get it to look just right on screen ( not too obvious but not non-existent)
can you imagine getting paid to examine supermans package.
Thats something to put on your resume.
OMFG!!!!!!!
I just looked evil dead up on imdb to see if raimi has decided on anything for his latest evil dead and he isnt even going to direct it, he wrote the screenplay and is looking for someone to direct it, and campbell isnt going to be in it he is just producing , and of all sins the sin to top all sins ashton kutcher is staring in it.
Unless he makes some changes he is going to lose every fan he gained with the evil dead movies, what an A**hole!
Why even make another evil dead just let it be.
geo85 Wrote:OMFG!!!!!!!
I just looked evil dead up on imdb to see if raimi has decided on anything for his latest evil dead and he isnt even going to direct it, he wrote the screenplay and is looking for someone to direct it, and campbell isnt going to be in it he is just producing , and of all sins the sin to top all sins ashton kutcher is staring in it.
Unless he makes some changes he is going to lose every fan he gained with the evil dead movies, what an A**hole!
Why even make another evil dead just let it be.

What a fuckin dumbass I guess this can be added to the list of HORRIBLE remakes...
I didn't know gambit was even supposed to be in it in the first place. It would be stupid to bring him in now. They already changed so many characters they'd have to make him quite a bit different. Gambits one of my favorite xmen too. =/ Was severely dissapointed when he wasn't in the first movie. Rogue likeing wolverine is ok in the movie but it just creates so many character problems if you wanna follow the comic at all.

Btw anyone seen Ultimate Iron Man? He looks retarded. I bought the first 3 comics on ebay for $10 with both foil 1st editions. Gonna check it out just cuz I like iron man but i'm not sure I can get over how stupid he looks now. The artist and whoever approved it should seriously be fired.
Pages: 1 2