hair color changing naturally?? w0w!!
cool thanks Smile
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
If your hair's as oily as mine you'll have to wash it every day otherwise it will seem as if somebody dropped a bottle of oil on your head (yeah, it's that oily). The good thing about an oily hair is that it's always hydrated and since I wash it everyday it looks clean and silky.
When it comes to hair products it's best not to be cheap. A less expensive product might damage your hair severely. I suggest you follow Gubi-Gubi's advice but I think you should also apply a good hair mask once a week and at least during the summer apply a hair sunblock.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
:confused: sounds like a lot of work, i didn't even know they had sunblock for your hair lol
Sounds like a lot of work but it isn't. Everyday when I shower I wash my hair and apply conditioner. Once a week instead of the conditioner I apply a hair mask, it only needs to stay on for 3 minutes and you apply it the same way you do a conditioner. As far as sunblock goes I just spray my hair with it and it's done. No real trouble at all.

This is the sunblock I use: http://uk.lorealprofessionnel.com/_en/_g...es&UsrMd=0
Actually the oil in your hair is the only thing keeping it healthy. The oil is natural and if you wash your hair every day then you will prematurely thin out your hair, I have somewhat oily hair but I wash it only 3 times a week, when I shower I rinse it out but dont always wash it.
Also dying and bleaching your hair too much will kill your hair. Your hair much like the rest of your body is a growing part of your body, just look at christina agulera ( I dont know how or care to know how to spell her name), her hair is completly dead.

I actually have both red and blonde streaks in my hair and facial hair, but thats probably because I have both welsh and scottish blood on both my mothers and fathers side.

Also if something was natural then your body would produce it itself so putting lots of foreign chemicals and products on any part of your body is not healthy, like using makeup which causes premature rinkles. You can clog your scalp pores and kill your hair. No matter how expensive something is that does not mean you should put it in your hair.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:you apply it the same way you do a conditioner.
......there is a certain way to apply conditioner?
geo85 Wrote:Actually the oil in your hair is the only thing keeping it healthy. The oil is natural and if you wash your hair every day then you will prematurely thin out your hair, I have somewhat oily hair but I wash it only 3 times a week, when I shower I rinse it out but dont always wash it.
Also dying and bleaching your hair too much will kill your hair. Your hair much like the rest of your body is a growing part of your body, just look at christina agulera ( I dont know how or care to know how to spell her name), her hair is completly dead.

I actually have both red and blonde streaks in my hair and facial hair, but thats probably because I have both welsh and scottish blood on both my mothers and fathers side.

Also if something was natural then your body would produce it itself so putting lots of foreign chemicals and products on any part of your body is not healthy, like using makeup which causes premature rinkles. You can clog your scalp pores and kill your hair. No matter how expensive something is that does not mean you should put it in your hair.

There's no doubt that agressive action such as dying and bleaching is terrible for your hair. I've never done either nor do I use any styling products. However, using appropriate products, whether for hair or skin, does help. I've talked with my dermatologist about this and she agrees with me. Of course nothing's good if used in excess. That whole thing that washing your hair too much will thin out your hair is also a myth. I used to think so too when I was younger but I've watched numerous shows where dermatologists say that simply isn't true, washing one's hair too much can dry it (and that has it's own consequences) but it won't thin it out prematurely.

Homeless Joe Wrote:......there is a certain way to apply conditioner?

Shampoo your hair. Towel dry, absorbing all excess moisture.
Place a quarter-size amount of conditioner in the palm of your hand. Use more conditioner for longer hair.
Rub hands together gently to distribute conditioner.
Begin at the hairline and apply conditioner from forehead to ends. Comb through hair for even distribution, applying a little extra to the ends of long tresses.
Massage scalp and relax for the time indicated.
Rinse thoroughly and style as usual.
wow, thanks a lot Big Grin
I forgot to mention that you must rinse your hair after shampooing and only then apply the conditioner. :p