EZDVD DVD-R's?!
Ah, my mistake I thought you did. You've had onegai twins in stock since I started coming here so I just assumed you use to stock 'em.
thats back from the days when FX carried some of the MI titles, thats been a long while maybe close to 2 years ago
Yea, MI is good, but those sets take up so much shelf space and are always more expensive because of shipping. I'm with EZDVD all the way unless they do something stupid like what MAC is doing now.
JunkieJoe Wrote:thats back from the days when FX carried some of the MI titles, thats been a long while maybe close to 2 years ago

So what you're telling me flat out is that there is absolutely no point in requesting MI titles?

....and here I was thinking there was some hope for the future.......as bleak as it was to begin with. Sad Sad Sad
Yeah i kinda noticed that too. Lots of people have been requesting MI and AV titles for a long time now, but none of the requests were ever honored. I guess JJ only likes dealing with EZD/FX/MAC because they are more popular i guess and because they are "perfect".
[Image: top_1.jpg]
~Romance in the Scent of Summer~
Kiruyuki Wrote:Yeah i kinda noticed that too. Lots of people have been requesting MI and AV titles for a long time now, but none of the requests were ever honored. I guess JJ only likes dealing with EZD/FX/MAC because they are more popular i guess and because they are "perfect".

Maybe EZDVDs just easier to deal with? I rarely see places get new MAC stuff probally because of the DVD-5 stunt and their slow? But who knows...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I think it is because the shipping for the MI products is a bitch. It's probably A LOT cheaper to order from other companies, and besides they have most of the same titles as MI.
cyborgninja828 Wrote:and besides they have most of the same titles as MI.

MI has quite a few titles the other don't. Especially now. The only problem with MI is they think they know english but end up sounding like a retarded monkey in their subs.
LOL ya I know. The back of their advent children release has a huge problem.... They keep adding question marks between words and stuff. You guys should check it out cause it is quite funny and retarded...

*Some of their titles are decently subbed or even fansub based, u have to admit that they sub things better than AV....xD*
[Image: top_1.jpg]
~Romance in the Scent of Summer~
I only have 1 av dvd and I got that for free cuz i told a local shop it was a bootleg. There really aren't that many of them out there.