Import Anime Forums

Full Version: EZDVD DVD-R's?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Check out this thread over at AN - http://arcticnightfall.com/boards/showth...adid=21315

What's the deal? Anyone else had these from here or anywhere else?
I think they were probally made by one of their suppliers...

Edit - At least that's what I am hoping...
I havent had anyone tell me that they got DVDRs... from a few sets that I have opened the discs I saw were pressed discs, not DVDRs
I really can't see EZDVD using dvd-r themselves. It would be a whole lot easyer/cheaper to press discs. I would of thought that cashan would of gone direct to EZDVD to get discs... I wouldn't order off them ever again after this (not that I have in a long while anyway).
Well, has anyone ordered any EZDVD releases lately and had a problem?
cyborgninja828 Wrote:Well, has anyone ordered any EZDVD releases lately and had a problem?

Only there from what I have heard but I don't buy from them.
Well I heard that people from there were having trouble with the sCRYed set so when mine comes in the mail I will let you guys know.
why dont they post pictures of the disks so we can see......... ????
Just recieved NGE, Witch Hunter Robin and Wolf's Rain from here EZDVD. All discs are gold bottomed DVD-9s. Not watched any yet but they are certainly not dvd-rs
i had the same problem from the same site, but it was on some live actions i bought. It was clearly obvious that they were poor quality bootlegs, the covers were all off color (even missing colors), and they said it was the suppliers fault.

Odd stuff, but the product i got wasnt EZDVD stuff, so i dont know what was up.

B
I have to admit, even though I havent seen DVDRs on the discs, I did see some poor quality disc picture on one of the discs... but it was kinda a freak accident since after seeing other discs (same set and disc as the one that wasnt good quality) they were fine... so maybe the disc picture machine was running low on ink or something
JJ do you get your sets direct from EZDVD or do you use resellers like the other store? It sounds like a reseller is doing dvd-rs and not EZDVD. It would just take too long to do dvd-rs of everything if you ask me...
Damn, I hope they don't start sending DVDR's to Import-Anime. I hope it's not EZDVD but just someone trying to make a quick buck. Otherwise, I think I'm done importing. Except for MI. They sure have picked up lately.
cyborgninja828 Wrote:Damn, I hope they don't start sending DVDR's to Import-Anime. I hope it's not EZDVD but just someone trying to make a quick buck. Otherwise, I think I'm done importing. Except for MI. They sure have picked up lately.

Agreed. Would like that 12 kingdoms set myself. Hopefully JJ will start stocking MI. Dunno why he doesn't anymore.
I never stocked MI in the first place Cidien

as for the EZDVD dvds, I get them directly from EZDVD
Pages: 1 2