Current games thread!
Musn't let this thread die now.

I just finished a game that went straight to my top 10 of all time.

Chronicles of Riddick on xbox is awesome. It has so many elements. Its a firt person action adventure stealth shooter with an excelent story but every part of the gameplay is perfected. And to think this is a movie tie in game. Only bad thing is its too short but its such a great ride.

I've also been playing alot of Ghost recon2 summit strike on live which is great.

And spike, how you like Call of duty 2(on ps2 i assume). I played the first level but found it awefull. Bad graphics and bad controls. Does it get better later on?
Picked up Wild Arms Alter Code F for christmas, and that's what i've been playing for the last few days.

I picked up a bazillion other games as well (between that and boxing day), but nothing can pull me away from wild arms :p
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]
elcoholic Wrote:And spike, how you like Call of duty 2(on ps2 i assume). I played the first level but found it awefull. Bad graphics and bad controls. Does it get better later on?

Nope, I'm talking about the PC Call of Duty 2. Its simply amazing. Much better than the PS2 one.

I just got Guitar Hero for Christmas, holy crap what an addicting game. I suggest it to anyone and every one.
I've been playing Maplestory for like a month now, and it is boring unless someone I know is playing at the same time...which hasn't happened since my friends computer died. I'm getting ready to replay Kingdom Hearts again soon. KH2 Just came out in Japan so that means we are oh, about 6-9 months away from getting (If were lucky considering how damn slow Square-Enix had been before they released DQ8). I'm kinda just waiting for LoZ:TP to get here next year, nothing else has caught my attention lately.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:I've been playing Maplestory for like a month now
Whatcha packing on there?

My first character I did a long while back & messed him up, cause I thought paladins needed int to cast spells, so I ended up with a weak warrior. Now I've a level 15 or 16 mage, but I don't play much.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
On Bera I have lvl 32 Spearman named LucidHand. I have a lvl 17 Claw thief on there too (Ziegual) and I started a Character on the new server Windia. I called him WaltherP38SP. I wanted just WaltherP38, because it is Lupin III?s gun, but someone had it so added the ?special? to it. He?s a lvl 20 warrior that I haven't decided what I want him to be yet. Tons of strength but like 23 in to dex. Hits hard but I have to use gear that gives dex bonus and use sniper potions so I can hit stuff. He has leveled fast though. I started him christmas eve and he is already lvl 20 four days later.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:On Bera I have lvl 32 Spearman named LucidHand. I have a lvl 17 Claw thief on there too (Ziegual) and I started a Character on the new server Windia. I called him WaltherP38SP. I wanted just WaltherP38, because it is Lupin III?s gun, but someone had it so added the ?special? to it. He?s a lvl 20 warrior that I haven't decided what I want him to be yet. Tons of strength but like 23 in to dex. Hits hard but I have to use gear that gives dex bonus and use sniper potions so I can hit stuff. He has leveled fast though. I started him christmas eve and he is already lvl 20 four days later.
Nice.

Back to the topic:
I've been playing Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life SE. I must say I'm not to happy with the game. It seems like corners were cut all over the place, the controls have been made more complicated than they should be, the loading times are hideous, & I've experienced slowdown in a few places.
Don't get me wrong, it's fun, I just much preffer the older 2-D style.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Talk about bad loading times. I'm playing Jade Empire since it got xbox game of the year on some sites and I still had it lying around anyway, thought I'd see what the fuss is about. It looks great and has a nice story if you like that setting. The battle system is a little easy, the whole game is easy. Its weird, there's not alot to do in the game but somehow I keep wanting to play more. Just don't know why.
11 1/2 hours into Wild Arms Alter Code F. I'm in love with this game. Also, I can't wait until my brother finishes with Fatal Frame 3 and Shadow of the Colossus so I can steal them off him (instead of just watching him play them)
I'm currently playing Magna Carta: Tears of Bood but I still have to finish Radiata Stories.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Well recently I got Resident Evil 4, that was great. Then I decided to finish Ghouls N' Ghosts on the Megadrive/Genesis again (Through Emu). I was also playing ActRaiser for the SNES (Also Emu) I got to the very end, but I had to fight every boss again so I just didn't bother. That's about it.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
I haven't played ActRaiser in like 10+ years. I really need to pull that game out again!!!

As for me, all my time has been spent playing Wild Arms 4. I'm such a wild arms freak ;_;

I also put some time into Megaman X Collection... but in all honesty, i prefer the original MM games over the X series.
Playing Battlefield 2 modern combat online on ps2 (for the europeans, check play.com for some sweat deals). Total mayhem. Explossions everywhere and choppers crashing right in front of you. There's hardly any lag while playing. EA finnaly got the code for an online game right.

Playing project gotham 2 online on xbox and Ninja Gaiden offline. Ninja Giden is a fucking sweet game. Its awesome once you get past that first boss.
Ninja Gaiden is one of the VERY VERY VERY few games on the Xbox I actually liked. Almost everything else was just mediocre at best. I actually rented NG twice, once with the normal version, and then again when Black came out (which is when i finally was able to beat it)
currently playing soul calibur 3 for ps2 and legend of heroes for psp. couple months ago i played radiata stories and was actually towards the end, but my brother borrowed me memory card and then lost it. ahhhh!!!! now i have to play i all over again. irritated and mad! but since i'm playing something different it will take me awhile to get back to that.
[Image: ffc.jpg]