ezdvd?????
ok im an idiot....whats the exact deal? Are these going to be FX quality,or what.....i wanna buy the Fullmetal Alc sets and i have no idea if its going to be worth it or not. Anyone know whats up?:confused:
sonofagun Wrote:ok im an idiot....whats the exact deal? Are these going to be FX quality,or what.....i wanna buy the Fullmetal Alc sets and i have no idea if its going to be worth it or not. Anyone know whats up?:confused:

For some reason I think the EZDVD FMA sets were ripped from another companies not sure though.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
sonofagun Wrote:ok im an idiot....

Yes, agreed.
I am guessing EZD ripped the Odex release. I could be wrong, but I have a hunch that I might be correct. Because their release of FMA also only had 2 parts.
[Image: top_1.jpg]
~Romance in the Scent of Summer~
Cidien Wrote:Yes, agreed.

OK wtf was that for?:confused: I mean it was a relevant question. I know he said it himself, but I think it was just to have the "humbled noob" effect. You really are mean to the new people a lot.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
You can find from reviews or a number of threads that ezdvd dvds are the same quality as their ripping source. And yes I am mean to new people that ask easy questions.
Blight Wrote:OK wtf was that for?:confused: I mean it was a relevant question. I know he said it himself, but I think it was just to have the "humbled noob" effect. You really are mean to the new people a lot.

Like your surprized.

I think he's called the majority here an idiot at one time or another. Smile
Not really, mostly a lotta new people that were only gonna make 1 or 2 stupid posts anyways.
Okay then Cidien, here is your chance to really dash a newb looking for an "easy" answer, I would like to know what it means by a "Perfect" collection, and any help minus the overbearing sarcasm would actually be greatly appreciatted.
Perfect collections generally mean they are entire series and that they have japanese and english audio. Complete collections generally mean they are only in japanese with subs.

That question doesn't irritate me. Not a super easy and overasked question.
Thank you, I am grateful and that was helpful.
ahhhh its ok I actually take pride in being a "noob".
If I was the exact opposite Id be far more embarrasedCool
nobody knows i go on sites like these.....thankgod

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GITS 2nd stage - EZDVD first impressions The Swan 14 6,858 12-11-2006, 05:34 PM
Last Post: zrdb
  ezdvd getting worse than mac Liete 28 13,453 10-23-2006, 08:56 PM
Last Post: zrdb
  Ezdvd Homeless Joe 18 6,851 03-22-2006, 02:46 PM
Last Post: LordODFlizeX
  New EZDVD ? - Elfen, Requiem Darkness, ROD The Swan 11 3,720 03-21-2006, 03:16 PM
Last Post: The Swan
  EZDVD Question(s) katherine_jean 15 5,975 10-13-2005, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Puppet Master
  EZDVD DVD-R's?! gubi-gubi 24 8,221 10-04-2005, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Cidien
  Questions about EZDVD animefan777x 4 2,160 07-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Schultz
  EZDVD Casing Photos Anyone? t03knee 13 6,604 06-25-2005, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Mantis421