Import Anime Forums

Full Version: ezdvd?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok im an idiot....whats the exact deal? Are these going to be FX quality,or what.....i wanna buy the Fullmetal Alc sets and i have no idea if its going to be worth it or not. Anyone know whats up?:confused:
sonofagun Wrote:ok im an idiot....whats the exact deal? Are these going to be FX quality,or what.....i wanna buy the Fullmetal Alc sets and i have no idea if its going to be worth it or not. Anyone know whats up?:confused:

For some reason I think the EZDVD FMA sets were ripped from another companies not sure though.
sonofagun Wrote:ok im an idiot....

Yes, agreed.
I am guessing EZD ripped the Odex release. I could be wrong, but I have a hunch that I might be correct. Because their release of FMA also only had 2 parts.
Cidien Wrote:Yes, agreed.

OK wtf was that for?:confused: I mean it was a relevant question. I know he said it himself, but I think it was just to have the "humbled noob" effect. You really are mean to the new people a lot.
You can find from reviews or a number of threads that ezdvd dvds are the same quality as their ripping source. And yes I am mean to new people that ask easy questions.
Blight Wrote:OK wtf was that for?:confused: I mean it was a relevant question. I know he said it himself, but I think it was just to have the "humbled noob" effect. You really are mean to the new people a lot.

Like your surprized.

I think he's called the majority here an idiot at one time or another. Smile
Not really, mostly a lotta new people that were only gonna make 1 or 2 stupid posts anyways.
Okay then Cidien, here is your chance to really dash a newb looking for an "easy" answer, I would like to know what it means by a "Perfect" collection, and any help minus the overbearing sarcasm would actually be greatly appreciatted.
Perfect collections generally mean they are entire series and that they have japanese and english audio. Complete collections generally mean they are only in japanese with subs.

That question doesn't irritate me. Not a super easy and overasked question.
Thank you, I am grateful and that was helpful.
ahhhh its ok I actually take pride in being a "noob".
If I was the exact opposite Id be far more embarrasedCool