Hollywood remakes
gubi-gubi Wrote:??????????!!!!!!!! Not that I care about a movie but come on you must of heard of the A-Team?

Mr. T?!

[Image: T.gif]

I know who Mr. T is and as far as the A-Team goes all I know is the name...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I'd say 99% of the people that know the A-team would be against a movie. There there's the fact that likely anyone under the age of 17 or so wouldn't even know who they are. Maybe they'll know Mr. T from the 1800 collect commercials. Or ATT, whatever he was doing.
Everyone remembers the A-Team. As for caring tht is a different story. Time to start a new thread.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Everyone remembers the A-Team. As for caring tht is a different story. Time to start a new thread.

I remember the A-Team, I used to watch it and I actually thought it was funny, in a ridiculous sort of way. However, I truly don't think a movie would be a very good idea just the same way I don't think Land of the Dead is a good idea. Let's leave the zombies dead and buried, shall we? Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I remember the A-Team, I used to watch it and I actually thought it was funny, in a ridiculous sort of way. However, I truly don't think a movie would be a very good idea just the same way I don't think Land of the Dead is a good idea. Let's leave the zombies dead and buried, shall we? Big Grin

Next thing you know theyll be making a movie called 'Zombie School' Rolleyes That would be horrible...

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I like zombie movies. Especially recently. The remake of dawn of the dead and 28 days later (except the ending) and also resident evil are great movies. Land of the dead kinda sucked though....
Cidien Wrote:I like zombie movies. Especially recently. The remake of dawn of the dead and 28 days later (except the ending) and also resident evil are great movies. Land of the dead kinda sucked though....

I liked Resident Evil movies but the other new ones ahve been horrible. I had high hopes for Dawn of the Deads remake since the original was pretty intresting but it just felt like a pointless gore fest and nothing more. But that seems to be the path of modern horror movies the shock/gore factor and nothing else...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
It's not necessarily that something is overused or played out, its what the movie makers do with it. I loved 28 days later and the resident evil movies and the dawn remake(the uncut version), I think there is plenty of material there it just comes down to the individual director and script, like house of the dead takes a great game and combines it with no budget, the worst director ever, horrible acting, it could have been great.

If your going to remake or adapt something then you need to stay true to what made people like it in the first place. Like they can make 3 more batman movies and I would go see them but only if they keep the formula that made begins so good, like Christian bale, David(made blade work) Goyer and Nolan, if you drop any of them then you loose a part of what made begins work, oh and you cant forget Morgan freeman.

And just to add something to the topic I loved the a-team but if they go ahead with the movie then......well words can't describe the shock at how much stupid someone can cram into their head to ok that.
As far as Batman goes im definatly one of the few but I HATED Batman Begins. Saying the movie was disappointing is a severe understatement. I really don't see why it's so popular..

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Because it's an entertaining movie with cool good story, a cool chase scene and it's actually a more realistic batman. One of my favorite movies this year. Then again i'm a huge batman fan. Speaking of batman i've been waiting for my animated series season boxsets for over a week from ebay! =/
Cidien Wrote:it's actually a more realistic batman.

Too true! That was the only Batman film I liked (loved!). All the others are too cheesy and really childish from what I remember (im not going to watch them again even though Batman Begins got me liking Batman).
Cidien Wrote:I like zombie movies. Especially recently. The remake of dawn of the dead and 28 days later (except the ending) and also resident evil are great movies. Land of the dead kinda sucked though....

I actually liked 28 Days Later quite much but I can't say it's the traditional kind of zombie movie.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I actually liked 28 Days Later quite much but I can't say it's the traditional kind of zombie movie.
I second this to a degree, it's hard not to like the movie, but I hate those movies where the army people end up being corrupted by insanity for stupid reasons like loss of hope & no wemon.
The way I see it is if the lead characters can make it through the crisis, then why can't train militants. But, it was an awsome movie none the less.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Agreed. That's why I said except the ending. =/ It was even cool when they were at the mansion until they tried to repopulate the earth or whatever the hell they were doing...
I have to agree with Puppet Master I didn't care for the new batman movie eather. I have to keep hope though for hollywood I see Terry Guilliam has a new film coming out "The Brothers Grim" Terry's other films Time Bandits, Brazil, Twelve Monkeys and Adventures Of the Baron Munchausen were definate cult liking movies hope his new one can be a good one also despite "Matt Damon" being in it
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga