Yanks
Blight Wrote:And for the record, I like onizuka, I just don?t know why he is being this way. :confused:
Sorry, I've felt kinda...disagreeable of late. I try and use this forum to vent so I don't take things out on other people. I'm usually a good tempered person, and I don't like getting angry. I do scary things when I do Sad . Thus, I've been a dick here so I don't to kind of keep myself in line. Sorry all. I'm sure you understand, Blight. It sounds like you can be scary, too.

But anyway, I'm not knocking golf and I never said baseball wasn't a sport. Just...less of a sport than your other big ones. And for the record, I used to play myself :p ... My head isn't up hockey's ass, the same can be said for just about any other sport in regards to pressure, etc.; I just like using hockey as an example :p . Pretty much, Jerimiah sums up what I have to say, and he has played baseball for a very long time, it seems. All I'm saying is that there is a lot less talent, fitness, concentration, etc. needed in baseball and that the atheletes of most other sports are on an entirely different level. As for football, I think that Minnesota's linebackers could do just as well as the Yankees, if they had better hand-eye coordination. Football is a sport that requires a lot of one physically and forces one to react to situations all around you. Cidean, you have no right to down it. It demands a lot more than baseball and there is a lot more action.

So, in conclusion, if baseball has worse athletes (no offense), less action, less intensity, etc., what's so great about it?
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Blight Wrote:I tried to golf once, and then never again. That is a game you have to practice all your life to be good at, or just be born with it. I don't remember what I shot, but it was like 100+ over. Big Grin Just plain awful I was at it, but for some reason I did have fun. Must of been cause my buddies who knew how to golf weren?t dicks about me sucking so bad.
The one time I went, I thought that I had won because I had the highest score by like 20-30 :p .
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:So, in conclusion, if baseball has worse athletes (no offense), less action, less intensity, etc., what's so great about it?
I guess they like the antisipation of the pitch -_-;

I guess when there's it's a strike (on their fav team) it's like pre-mature ejactulation (yes I am to sleepy to use spell check..-_-) I need an apple now.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Cidien Wrote:By the way, golf takes talent too. If you were to go out and try to golf I have a feeling i'd be laughing my ass off if I was watching you onizuka.

I don't know why I try to argue with him. He says baseball take common sense but he has absolutely none himself. Kinda funny..
Will you continue to behave in a childish manner over that r00ster ordeal? So what if I disagreed with you? Grow up and get over it. You're like 5 years older than me. Act that way.
^^Made by Blight

/\/\Yeah, I've been in a pissy mood lately too. Took my heart rate earlier with a little home monitor my dad has for his heart, and I had a pulse of like 158 beats a minuet just sitting there, but my blood pressure was fine. So I've been in a fighting, arguing and severely defensive mood for like three days. But I blew lots of stuff up earlier, so I'm good now.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:/\/\Yeah, I've been in a pissy mood lately too. Took my heart rate earlier with a little home monitor my dad has for his heart, and I had a pulse of like 158 beats a minuet just sitting there, but my blood pressure was fine. So I've been in a fighting, arguing and severely defensive mood for like three days. But I blew lots of stuff up earlier, so I'm good now.
I'm almost better. Expect me back to normal in a few days :p ... And an apple does sound kinda good Batz; I think I'll go for one myself :p ...
^^Made by Blight

yeah, sadly it's nearly breakfast time, er well it's in 6-7 hours, but while asleep that'll be no time, so I have to wait to eat my apple Sad .

oh, as for the subject...er >.> <.< um... woot baseball....woot baseball & apples & peanut butter.... yeah...

actually now taht I think about it, you know what's best about american sports? Beer, everything looks cooler when you have double vision XD

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Batz Kage Wrote:actually now taht I think about it, you know what's best about american sports? Beer, everything looks cooler when you have double vision XD

Yeah, including drag queens, so it is a double-edged sword. Big Grin
Blight Wrote:Yeah, including drag queens
yeah, I know, I'm counting on that part Wink

Batz Kage Wrote:yeah, I know, I'm counting on that part Wink

Oh yeah, me too LOL. Rolleyes Big Grin
Blight Wrote:Yeah, including drag queens, so it is a double-edged sword. Big Grin
Which is precisely why you have to be careful how much you consume and around who :p . And I don't think baseball would be more fun with double vision, just nausiating :p ...
^^Made by Blight

onizuka17711 Wrote:Which is precisely why you have to be careful how much you consume and around who :p . And I don't think baseball would be more fun with double vision, just nausiating :p ...
come on man, two guys pitching, two guys catching, & two guys whacking of...er sh!t with a wooden pole, now that's some action! although explaining to me why only one man gets credit for catching in the out field when clearly you can see two men catching might be difficult.
(incase you didn't catch on, the first part of that is a sexual pun, but not a very good one, I need sleep, but I doubt it'll come anytime soon XD)

Batz Kage Wrote:come on man, two guys pitching, two guys catching, & two guys whacking of...er sh!t with a wooden pole, now that's some action! although explaining to me why only one man gets credit for catching in the out field when clearly you can see two men catching might be difficult.
(incase you didn't catch on, the first part of that is a sexual pun, but not a very good one, I need sleep, but I doubt it'll come anytime soon XD)
That would spice the game up a bit, but it's not worth waking up in a dumpster missing your shoes :p ...
^^Made by Blight

onizuka17711 Wrote:That would spice the game up a bit, but it's not worth waking up in a dumpster missing your shoes :p ...
I can't help your living arangements, but I DO suggest that in that case, that you remember to tie your shoes Rolleyes

Batz Kage Wrote:I can't help your living arangements, but I DO suggest that in that case, that you remember to tie your shoes Rolleyes
Yes, well, tying your shoes has always been a good way to keep them on your feet :p ...
^^Made by Blight