x-men 3 DOA
Wow, that is a good point about peter jackson and meet the feebles, the only difference is that jackson is dedicated to putting his vision on screen, just look at how awesome the freightners was Ratner on the other hand takes whatever come his way and just makes movies for the sake of making movies, he has no vision.

Our opinions differ, I like the music in mortal kombat and it followed the characters and games perfectly, I dont own it but I will watch it once in a while on tv. I like the predator movies and I like alien 1 and 2, I liked avp, the story was no worse than any story in the alien or predator movies, I am a predator fan and what was wrong with avp. The story was well crafted to fit in with the other predator movies and actually explains them, I thought it was a bit short but then thats just my opinoin.

T What you said about going and picking up some comics is a good idea I havent bought a comic since deadpool flaked out in issue68 back in 2003 I think it was. but are any new comics any good?