Help!!!!
Would any of you guys mind helping me out with a computer issue? I rather suck at these types of things... :p .

Anyway, I'm attempting to run Japanese software on my computer, and nt only does it refuse to install, but it also says something about having a wrong "OS". Not to mention, the software is in Japanese, so I have no idea what any of the instructions say. Please help!
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
You should just need to install Japanese Char set in the Control Panel->Regional and Language Options and then you can click the option for east asian languages or you can go further and go to advanced and select the japanese char sets..
Besides installing japanese fonts your gonna need to make the japanese input option available on your computer. If you use XP just go to control pannel, regional and language settings and add japanese as an input method then click the advanced tab and make the text services available to other programs.

It's been awhile since I tried to use Winny on my computer so I don't remember the whole process of making japanese progs run on my computer.
Thanks for all of your help. I was able to follow your instructions, but unfortunately since I could not read the program installation istructions, I couldn't install it :confused: :p .
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Just between you and me, is it a hentai game. :p
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Just between you and me, is it a hentai game. :p
Shouldn't be, I've knew had to install the language character-ma-bobers & I've played one of two of them in Japanese.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Blight Wrote:Just between you and me, is it a hentai game. :p
Actually, yes :p . I suppose I wanted to see what all of the "hype" is surrounding them Big Grin .
^^Made by Blight

onizuka17711 Wrote:Actually, yes :p . I suppose I wanted to see what all of the "hype" is surrounding them Big Grin .
which one? cause like I said, I've played one or ywo of them in japanese & never had to install any language crap :S
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any canadians help? animeshop 0 2,661 07-13-2008, 02:23 PM
Last Post: animeshop
  Anyone help me with this... Krooner 5 3,576 09-02-2006, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Psygnius
  Tech Help Needed: looking to buy some new hardware Batz Kage 8 4,963 08-27-2006, 01:03 AM
Last Post: odin0425
  Help! I need to find this Music Video! Ka-Talliya 3 2,766 08-10-2006, 04:18 AM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  need help getting a ringtone! Ranmafan 5 3,722 07-07-2006, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Psygnius
  Help a brother out? darkanx 7 4,582 06-04-2006, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Cidien
  iTunes Help! gubi-gubi 2 2,209 05-13-2006, 12:42 AM
Last Post: vegeta76
  computer help needed Batz Kage 12 4,590 03-17-2006, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Batz Kage
  A little technical help Homeless Joe 9 5,203 01-25-2006, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Homeless Joe
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,405 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM