Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Help!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would any of you guys mind helping me out with a computer issue? I rather suck at these types of things... :p .

Anyway, I'm attempting to run Japanese software on my computer, and nt only does it refuse to install, but it also says something about having a wrong "OS". Not to mention, the software is in Japanese, so I have no idea what any of the instructions say. Please help!
You should just need to install Japanese Char set in the Control Panel->Regional and Language Options and then you can click the option for east asian languages or you can go further and go to advanced and select the japanese char sets..
Besides installing japanese fonts your gonna need to make the japanese input option available on your computer. If you use XP just go to control pannel, regional and language settings and add japanese as an input method then click the advanced tab and make the text services available to other programs.

It's been awhile since I tried to use Winny on my computer so I don't remember the whole process of making japanese progs run on my computer.
Thanks for all of your help. I was able to follow your instructions, but unfortunately since I could not read the program installation istructions, I couldn't install it :confused: :p .
Just between you and me, is it a hentai game. :p
Blight Wrote:Just between you and me, is it a hentai game. :p
Shouldn't be, I've knew had to install the language character-ma-bobers & I've played one of two of them in Japanese.
Blight Wrote:Just between you and me, is it a hentai game. :p
Actually, yes :p . I suppose I wanted to see what all of the "hype" is surrounding them Big Grin .
onizuka17711 Wrote:Actually, yes :p . I suppose I wanted to see what all of the "hype" is surrounding them Big Grin .
which one? cause like I said, I've played one or ywo of them in japanese & never had to install any language crap :S