Hong Kong!!!
onizuka17711 Wrote:Everyone gets cool Asian vacations except me Sad ...
I feel ya there, although I haven't wanted to go to an Asian country in a while, but my summer vacation this year was spent working; it was supposed to be a week home alone by myself, but sadly plans changed -_-.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:I feel ya there, although I haven't wanted to go to an Asian country in a while, but my summer vacation this year was spent working; it was supposed to be a week home alone by myself, but sadly plans changed -_-.

I feel that too; forty-hour weeks in a factory if the life for me right now...
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:I feel that too; forty-hour weeks in a factory if the life for me right now...
I really feel sorry for you, my factory weeks went froim 30-40 hours to a thank God, only 20 a week, which I've got to up to somewhere about 25-30 again to actually get an income. That's the baine in the arse about picking your own hours, er well it is when you're lazy like me, but I need an income Sad

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Batz Kage Wrote:I really feel sorry for you, my factory weeks went froim 30-40 hours to a thank God, only 20 a week, which I've got to up to somewhere about 25-30 again to actually get an income. That's the baine in the arse about picking your own hours, er well it is when you're lazy like me, but I need an income Sad

What do you do? How much you make? I get 8.45 an hour for working in a glass factory. Pretty decent money to me, but I am so damn tired when I get home.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Batz Kage Wrote:I really feel sorry for you, my factory weeks went froim 30-40 hours to a thank God, only 20 a week, which I've got to up to somewhere about 25-30 again to actually get an income. That's the baine in the arse about picking your own hours, er well it is when you're lazy like me, but I need an income Sad
I think the more hpours, the better. I work two jobs and take as many hours as I can get. Screw child labor laws!

I'm getting a nice car if it kills me!!!
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Japschin Wrote:From HK to Japan, the flight only cost no more than $300USD but I'm not sure about this time of the year, could be more since it's holiday season.

Heh, I myself will be gone for 2 mths in a fortnight. Will be going Japan, Korea, Thailand, HongKong and maybe China in this 2 mths. Will decide with my sis and friends when I'm back in Singapore
Can't wait......

Nice wish i had that luxury of time...GRRRRRR!!!! stooopid work
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! i want to stay in asian longer and go
around more...

now a coupla more days in HK then hit the mainland for a coupla days and then back
HK coz ive decided not to bother with Japan (flights around 150 pounds from HK) as there a coupla cool peops ive met who i wanna hang with before im off to crappy UK Sad

anway Japschin
but 2 months is such a short time...
way not enough time to get a feel for the places...

your better off decresing the destination list or increasing the durations!

otherwise its just an expensive waste of awesomness!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
My crazy sis is the one who wants to go to Korea and China. My friends and I were actually planning to go only Japan and Hongkong.
I don't really want to go with my sister coz she is that type of person who wants to see everything when there's nothing there to see........... Rolleyes But she keeps bugging me everytime I go online or call.

Think will go only Japan and Hongkong. I want to spend more time in Singapore. If there's extra time, which I don't think there will be, I'll go Thailand to visit a classmate.

How long would you be there this time round? Going anywhere else apart from HK?
Blight Wrote:What do you do? How much you make? I get 8.45 an hour for working in a glass factory. Pretty decent money to me, but I am so damn tired when I get home.
What I do is child's play compared to your work, er well, probably.

I use a pallet jack to drag pallets of 15 small bundles of cardboard boxes, which os ruoughly 100-150 lbs. Or I have to drag a 30 or so lb big bundle onto the jack, carry it to the sorting area, cut the strings, & pick them up & sort them; 3s, 15s, 25s, 49s, & rejects. Then I take them from the table (which I'm not louycky enough to be able touse a table because we've 2 workers too many -_-, & pile them on different pallets. Once those pallets are head high we take them to the back.

Doesn't sound bad, but long hours in a hot room (the kitchen isn't all that far away -_-) standing on a concret floor is killer on the feet, plus picking up the bundles which are bound by string which cords you hands. Luckly the sorting area is about the coolest place in the work place. That's what I'm hired to do, but they make sorters do pretty much whatever they want.
Our Box Sorter pay is 5.50, which isn't bad cause the job is easy, but it's boring & time goes by at like 10 minutes to 1..
er well easy if you don't have a bad back like I do, after about 1 & 1/2 of work, when I inhale deeply my vertibray in my back do a domino efffect of cracking, & I can't do that once every 5 minutes :S That can't be good either..

rav96 Wrote:PS just to clarify HK is cool but Tokyo is the dogs bollocks!

Too true. When I was younger I went Japan first then went to HK after which I was a bit gutted about as i'd rather of stayed in Tokyo... Probably would of enjoyed it more if it was the other way round.
Sino Centre (182 - 192 Nathan Rd) and 188 & 298 Wanchai Rd
were as dry as they come...

WHY??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

because they all got busted it was like tumble weed central,
all these closed shops that were all busted on the 26th of May (the day i fricken left to get here) there was like a whole floor shut down...damn it would have been awesome if they were not busted i would have shopped till i dropped Sad :'(

DAMN my dodgy luck...im gonna continue exploring!!!
wish me luck and no customs bust Wink

oh ive got some pics to post of all the shut stores i took...yet to transfer pics as im in a net cafe at the mo
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
booooo! that sucks man. sorry there wasn't anything there...
thanks for the info anyway dude Big Grin

it just sucks im in HK and i havent got any HK anime DVDs Sad
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
OK ive just uploaded and resized some pics

check out the desolate shops of HKanime Sad

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCF9471.JPG (Size: 112.71 KB / Downloads: 7)
.jpg   DSCF9476.JPG (Size: 114.76 KB / Downloads: 12)
.jpg   DSCF9479.JPG (Size: 116.97 KB / Downloads: 3)
.jpg   DSCF9485.JPG (Size: 111.97 KB / Downloads: 10)
.jpg   DSCF9474.JPG (Size: 112.83 KB / Downloads: 9)
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:Sino Centre (182 - 192 Nathan Rd) and 188 & 298 Wanchai Rd
were as dry as they come...

WHY??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

because they all got busted it was like tumble weed central,
all these closed shops that were all busted on the 26th of May (the day i fricken left to get here) there was like a whole floor shut down...damn it would have been awesome if they were not busted i would have shopped till i dropped Sad :'(

DAMN my dodgy luck...im gonna continue exploring!!!
wish me luck and no customs bust Wink

oh ive got some pics to post of all the shut stores i took...yet to transfer pics as im in a net cafe at the mo

dodgy luck would have been them getting busted while you were shopping; look on the bright side, that didn't happen Tongue

Batz Kage Wrote:dodgy luck would have been them getting busted while you were shopping; look on the bright side, that didn't happen Tongue

Could of played the innocent tourist though lol. Damn that is one dead shopping center! Didn't it say over on AN that they open again within a certain amount of time?