Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hong Kong!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hey there peops been a while...im in Hong Kong!!!

anyway just wondering where the hell can you get the HK boxsets ive looked around but only finding legit stuff or VCD's or Hollywood stuff

i want my MAC,MI etc BOXSETS!!!!

WHERE!?!?!?!?!?

ive been round nathan rd,ladies st, night market, electric st etc etctetcetc

but cant find em ...

i neeed help finding the damn anime boxsets...
im in bloody HK but cant find the HK Boxsets...wtf is going on here!?!?!?!

anyway heres a coupla pics
You lucky...!
How the hell did you end up in Hong Kong?! It must be so cool! I was looking at the pictures you posted and that cute girl is wearing a Playstation dress and holding a PSP. Were you at some kind of Sony convention or something? You've got to tell us all about it!
I can't help you finding the HKs but I know for sure someone here has been to HK (just don't remember who it is :p ) so you'll get help for sure.
Have fun!
wow, hond kong, you having fun?
nice pictures you posted.
but just keep looking, you'll find it.
Wow. That is very cool.
Since I am a super nice guy I did some digging for you at arcticnightfall.com and I found some nice info about a couple of places that might have what you are looking for. Keep in mind that the info is from a few months ago and things might have changed since the bust in March but anyway here is the info:

The first place mentioned is 188 Wan Chai Rd

Once you get out of the gates at the MTR station, take the Johnson Rd./ Wan Chai Rd. exit and head towards Causeway Bay (or when you step out of the station, just head left)... stay on Wan Chai Rd. and pay attention to the numbers of the buildings... 188 is 188 Wan Chai Rd.

If you get lost, just ask someone where 188 (in Cantonese) is and they'll show you... everyone in the area should know where it is.

Other places mentioned :
Sino Centre in Mong Kok
Suen Woo Mall
298 Wan Chai Rd (probably should hit that one up after you visit 188 Wan Chai Rd.)
Is the photo with the view taken by that Ripleys Believe It Or Not place at the top of the tram?
Nice one Rarnom...i'll check into em Big Grin
but anyone else who knows anything please do tell me or PM me

Hong Kong is a blast...and the weather is shaping up everyday Big Grin
went to Stanley Beach yesterday coz it was a beautiful day

well in answer to your question the pics are from one the view from Victoria Peak and the view from TS Starview walkway and the laser light display is pretty cool but sooo overated the food is cheap but you gotta be careful as most countries in th East (well except Japan)

and how the hell did i end up here Andro!?!?!...
via a plane offcourse :p

no just had my last ever Uni exams (tough period to get through esp when Masters year) and thought lets rack up more debt and go on more Travels before i sign my life away and start working Sad

anyway hope everyone is good and having a good start to the Summer
Grrrrrrrr!!!
oh and the cute PSP girl was standing around in MongKok along with an array of other cute girls (but shes the cutest) just advertising the PSP you could go up to her and play the PSP that attached to her...good fun and she wouldnt stop giggling Big Grin
Your too lucky. I've always wanted to go to Hong Kong for the coolness of the place and the great food. I love chinese food. *drool*
rav96 Wrote:you could go up to her and play the PSP that attached to her...good fun and she wouldnt stop giggling Big Grin

Hahaha.. geez Rav, I can totally picture you doing this... in a non-molestation type of way. I'm glad you're having so much fun over there. Must be so nice! And you cut your hair! I like it. Good luck finding your anime!
Glad to see you're enjoying yourself, Rav. If I was over there, I don't think I'd be able to come back :p .
onizuka17711 Wrote:If I was over there, I don't think I'd be able to come back :p .

That makes two of us. Big Grin
I hit macau today its Ok but kinda sleazy coz the gambling etc (full of "massage palors" ) but ok and went to the beaches and stuff... man its good... and the weather has been so hot and the humidity in macau was like 90% (hence my short haircut...dont want to be frizz ball Wink )

Most peops say you can see Hong Kong in like 3-4 days they are sooo wrong and full of shit they just go to the tourist areas which i did abit but i mainly do my own exploring and there is a kack load to do Big Grin

ive yet to go to those anime places coz ive been busy exploring... gonna hit Lantau and the buddahs 2mw then after that go on the hardcore anime roaming session...wish me luck Wink Big Grin

PS just to clarify HK is cool but Tokyo is the dogs bollocks! i may infact go there for a coupla days on a cheap flight from hk Big Grin
rav96 Wrote:i may infact go there for a coupla days on a cheap flight from hk Big Grin

I could kill you right now! Aaaaahhhh! Don't you want to take me with you? I'm very small, I can fit in your pocket. Big Grin
By the way, how cheap is the flight?
From HK to Japan, the flight only cost no more than $300USD but I'm not sure about this time of the year, could be more since it's holiday season.

Heh, I myself will be gone for 2 mths in a fortnight. Will be going Japan, Korea, Thailand, HongKong and maybe China in this 2 mths. Will decide with my sis and friends when I'm back in Singapore
Can't wait......
Japschin Wrote:From HK to Japan, the flight only cost no more than $300USD but I'm not sure about this time of the year, could be more since it's holiday season.

Heh, I myself will be gone for 2 mths in a fortnight. Will be going Japan, Korea, Thailand, HongKong and maybe China in this 2 mths. Will decide with my sis and friends when I'm back in Singapore
Can't wait......
Everyone gets cool Asian vacations except me Sad ...
Pages: 1 2 3