Its Back Baby, ADV SALE!!!
Good service, now bad ? My first order came about a week and a half latter , my second order has been three weeks so far - when i asked them for the tracking number ( figure its lost in the mail or in transit ) they got real snotty - possibly just having a bad day- I dont know ? But now Im seeing there titles at other sellers on the net for the same price , or super close like a buck or two , with cheap or no shipping -- Im thinking why bother with ADVfilms.com , give it a little time- It may show up somewhere else cheaper ( with shipping )- and Ive been seeing across the board that alot of good R1's Anime can be bought on the cheap - like bestbuy, walmart + kmart -as well as a lot of internet sellers- saw he ghost in the shell 2 with millenium Actress for 15 bucks in a two pack-- thats 7.50 apiece --Ghost in the shell 2 is a fantastic flic !( as well as Millenium Actress) Not trying to be hard on ADV , but pissing off a customer, loses that customer - for future sales .

Maybe a good alternative for ADV might be to hire some part timers to get their shipping up to speed .
I am not sure about losing a customer. In your own words you are still going to buy the anime just not directly from ADV. You will buy it thru wal-mart. Also take note that the reason wal-mart sells cheap is because they buy in bulk. It works well for them. But it sometimes backfires. Like yesterday I saw in the bargin bin "Vanilla Sky" for 5 bucks. and the were well over 100 dvd's in the bin. So that is the reason you see the ADV anime for close too or below ADV's website price.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!