Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Its Back Baby, ADV SALE!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
April Fool's Day Sale Until Sunday, the prices are kind of crazy The complete Nadesico for $10, that's cheaper then HK prices. Go check them out:

http://www.advfilms.com/sales.asp
Think I'll pass even if I'm tempted to get Nadesico. It's too much of a hassle to try to get your $ back if ADV charges you for unshipped items, don't bother to reply emails or phone calls most of the time regarding questions about the shipments.

some1 waited 2 months and still no refunds even when ADV reps promised to refund within days, twice, in the phone and in the emails.
They've always taken care of me. I got nothing but love for them.
Hmmmmm.... Super Milk-Chan Show... worth it?

I'd also like a Menchi...
NM... the trailer made my sides hurt, and with it being under $50 for 4 new dvds, and a menchi, with shipping to Canada... you can't really go wrong.
r00ster Wrote:Hmmmmm.... Super Milk-Chan Show... worth it?

Lots of live action stuff in there. And since Hilary stars in it, you knew I was going to buy it. Plus I get to hear Hilary say 'You dumbass!!' about 20 times per disc. :o
it said 30 for nadisco actually

unless that would be before the 75% off and that would be kinda dumb to do

Besides read the fine print

"Unless specifically noted, products (and the accompanying packing) may be previously owned, used, demos or cutouts. Otherwise, products offered through this sale are clearance and close-out items. As such, product bar codes may be reconfigured, replaced or physically altered (including by means of cutting, punching or drilling). Some products may be open box. Some products may be delivered without full retail packaging. Except as expressly provided otherwise, products are sold as-is."

ADV is really dissapointing
Cyrus Wrote:it said 30 for nadisco actually

It was $10 last night. Maybe they realized they made a mistake and changed it.
Vicious Wrote:Lots of live action stuff in there. And since Hilary stars in it, you knew I was going to buy it. Plus I get to hear Hilary say 'You dumbass!!' about 20 times per disc. :o

Hehe... oh yes, I forgot she was Milk-chan. Double-sold!

Good ol' ADV and it's good ol' sales!
Cyrus Wrote:it said 30 for nadisco actually

Besides read the fine print

"Unless specifically noted, products (and the accompanying packing) may be previously owned, used, demos or cutouts. Otherwise, products offered through this sale are clearance and close-out items. As such, product bar codes may be reconfigured, replaced or physically altered (including by means of cutting, punching or drilling). Some products may be open box. Some products may be delivered without full retail packaging. Except as expressly provided otherwise, products are sold as-is."

ADV is really dissapointing

Everyone probally knows about that by now. I have heard of problems Japschin mentioned that about his friends getting scratched up discs if I recall. But get used to it why else would a company drop the item prices that much.
Puppet Master Wrote:Everyone probally knows about that by now. I have heard of problems Japschin mentioned that about his friends getting scratched up discs if I recall. But get used to it why else would a company drop the item prices that much.

and poked deep holes through the UPC onto the dvds themselves.........
hehehehe............even with my repair machine, I could get rid of all the scratches for all the dvds but those with poked marks, too deep into the layer, could only lessen the impact but couldn't totally removed them...
They should really tell you that the disks may have imperfections as well, not just the packaging.
For those prices, you really can't complain about anything... hell, if they send me a holed up dvd case with a piece of bologna in it, I'll make a sandwich!
Not when the poked holes on the dvds go into the layers which will affect playing.
:p
That would be playing $10 for a dvd that won't even play? Imagine having 5 out of 10 of these....unless you don't mind spending $50 for practically nothing Wink
Japschin Wrote:Not when the poked holes on the dvds go into the layers which will affect playing.
:p
That would be playing $10 for a dvd that won't even play? Imagine having 5 out of 10 of these....unless you don't mind spending $50 for practically nothing Wink

That's not cool... Incidents like that do give people the right to be pissed at ADV cheap price or not...
Pages: 1 2 3