Retro Toons and Rip Offs
Man Samurai Jack is awsome. I had serious SERIOUS doubts about that show when I first saw commercials for it. I'm glad I finally did watch though. The SJ "movie" is on dvd. 15$ if memory serves. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
We want box sets. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Yes I want a box set too, but hey is the movie good does move the story or is it just a two hour episode
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
It's a compilation of several beginning episodes. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

who did the intro song to beyblade?
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
NOT ME, DAMNIT :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Man Baby Looney Toons is FUCKED UP!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I saw the ep where they all bake a cake! I was doing my homework thank god, or I would have actuly watched that sh!t.

I get the feeling people don't know the answer to my question.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I saw an episode where they were doing something and I got so confused as to what the hell was going on that I passed out and woke up 3 days later covered in Gerbil Shit. "WHAT HAPPENED" I screamed. A ghost claiming it was from another dimension, But was clearly a hologram of Jackie Gleason, appeared and said, "Well boy it's obvious that when you passed out, the magic Gerbil of ClickyVille came to visit. You not being awake to let him in the house was taken as quite an offense to him. So he busted the door down with a Torrential Rain Dance, came in here, sat on your face, and took a dump. As you so deserved. Clearly." So I said to Jackie Gleasons hologram. "You're Right Jackie Gleasons hologram. It was wrong of me to watch that dumb show and pass out, just to get dumped on by the Magic Gerbil of ClickyVille. I have learned my lesson. Never again shall I watch that retarded show." At that moment Jackie Gleasons hologram fizzeled into nothingness. So the moral to this story is, Don't watch Baby Looney Toons 'less you want to pass out, get shat upon by an angry rodent, just to be visited by a lieing hologram. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I thought the moral was never to touch yourself in your "naughty zones" when you watch looney toons babies? Cause if it's not then I think I am going to start watching that show again. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
that's just sick. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Atleast Muppet Babies had constant Star Wars references. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Too bad Star Wars is GAY :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
At least muppet babies had something. Looney toons babies is just crap. I have one thing to say about it: Power Rangers Ninja Storm. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
That is whacked if this is what american cartoons are coming to my kids are on a strict anime only diet
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!