Retro Toons and Rip Offs
I thought American. The animation is probably done in Korea but the show itself is done for America or at least that's my take. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

Steve_the_Talking_Pie Wrote:More good American shows
--------------------------------

Power Puff Girls

I thought the power puff girls was a korean production

nope... it's 100% american......
I saw Genndy Tartakovsky at the San Diego Comic Con and she is a hottie. Very cute, in her mid-twenties, and you know she has a kick ass sense of humor. Tongue Tongue Tongue
Keep yourself marketable...earn an MBA.
Who is she? Sorry I have no clue. :mrgreen:

She helped create Dexter's Lab and the Powerpuff Girls. I know they're overexposed now, but when they first came out I was kinda into them. Finally some decent American toons. Maybe she just wrote a bunch of episodes, but I think she helped create them. Either way it was pretty impressive for Cartoon Network.

The characters are Hanna-Barbera and it was a huge comeback for them. Last popular HB stuff was like Herculoids in the late 70s, early 80s or something.
I liked the powerpuff movie. I wonder if Samurai Jack will get a real movie too. Dexter got dumped upon when it came to a real movie contract. " YOU DEPRIVATIVE BASTARDS!!! " :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Dexter was great when it came out. Nothing like on TV, but now the episodes are kinda boring. I think they have lame writers that came on.
The new ones aren't bad in my opinion, but I see your point. :twisted:
Quote:Originally posted by "johnkillingsworth"

She helped create Dexter's Lab and the Powerpuff Girls. I know they're overexposed now, but when they first came out I was kinda into them.
or something.

There's nothing wrong with liking something, even if it's popular. The show rocks. :mrgreen:

Dexter's Lab and the Powerpuff Girls are great, but hey what about
Johnny Bravo. That show rocks has anyone seen the episode where he runs into scooby-do and the gang. That was funny as hell...

Johnny, "Jenkies... jenkies isn't that a breakfast cereal" That is funny and they even included a song like the old days.

Man I need some Bravo right now :lol:
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
That was the one episode I never saw. My brother and cousin said it was hilarious. :mrgreen:

i use to like dexter then the animation and main caractor voice changed
Steve going back to the comment of Bayblade being a good show I would have to disagree.

The Good:
Nice Intro Song

The Bad:
It's all filler. (You know when someone wants something to last so long that it takes about 5 episodes to futher the plot.)
Once I start watching it, no matter how boreing it sometimes is I can't stop watching it.
And I just died on the mud while typing this!
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
The GREATEST episode in all of cartoon history is a Johnny Bravo Cartoon.

It was titled...

Johnny Bravo Meets Adam West.

That alone is enough said....therefore, this ends my post.
Quote:DARK OSAMU wrote:
The GREATEST episode in all of cartoon history is a Johnny Bravo Cartoon. It was titled... Johnny Bravo Meetes Adam West.
That alone is enough said....therefore, this ends my post.

You are so right after watching that episode I cried tears of laughter I just hope JB comes out on DVD I will own it. That and Samurai Jack.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!