Where to buy your HK Anime? The Million Dollar Question*LOL*
t03knee Wrote:Truer words have never been spoken.
Yes, they have...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
guts45 Wrote:I don't feel I was wrong in posting this thread and I think JJ would feel the same way. This thread isn't here to fu*k up shit, Its here to help the HK anime community as a whole *End of serious Gut45 :p
t03Knes Wrote:Truer words have never been spoken.
How about "you two are about as smart as a door knob"? That sounds pretty true to me :eek:
It sure seems like you guys are out to start something out of nothing... You act as if this thread was created to intentionally cause harm to JJ's anime business. I believe it does nothing of the sort... As great as JJ's anime store is, you have to admit it doesn't sell EVERY anime series out there.. no store does. If anything, this thread is an asset helping those who are lost to find MORE places than this to feed their HK anime needs.

Stop trying to make such a big fuss out of this.
*smithers walks in with a female date*

bart: hey...but i thought you were.. ?!
smithers: nah.. i'm totally straight... as long
as i take a shot every 5 minutes...

*gives himself shot*

smithers: ...I ..LOVE.. BOOBIES!!!
It sure seems like you guys are out to start something out of nothing... You act as if this thread was created to intentionally cause harm to JJ's anime business. I believe it does nothing of the sort... As far as I see it, Import-Anime and eBay have the best prices on HK anime, hands down.... but as great as JJ's anime store is, you have to admit it doesn't sell EVERY anime series out there.. no store does. If anything, this thread is an asset helping those who are lost to find MORE places than this to feed their HK anime needs.

Stop making such a big fuss out of this.

...oh and...

hbk101 Wrote:How about "you two are about as smart as a door knob"? That sounds pretty true to me :eek:
...real mature. Cool

*gives himself shot*

I will say this, however....

If Junkie Joe decides to say that this thread should be stopped because it may hurt the integrity of his business, I will understand. However, I think Import-Anime is already so popular and has so many loyal customers/fans that this thread should do little, if any, harm to him.

That is all. :o

*gives himself shot*

t03knee Wrote:It sure seems like you guys are out to start something out of nothing...
Nah, I'm just being an ass... :p .
But I hold true to my beliefs.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Nah, I'm just being an ass... :p .
But I hold true to my beliefs.
Heh.. I can live with that. :p I suppose I kinda know where your coming from, seeing as how advertizing "rivals" of a certain website ON that website would be controversial... but sometimes, if someone can't get it from Import-Anime, the next best thing seems to be recommending a place that does have it.

*gives himself shot*

Any way you cut this it's still wrong.

I just keep seeing these topics popping up all over the place and I had to say something about it.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Ive tried a lot of places over the years
IA, sundevildvd, animeniacs, blueanime, discountanimedvd, CJV, and ebay
I like IA and CJV best as far as customer service goes
Sundevil and blue have the worst of these sites i think. Blue do to there overall flakyness and now apperent death, and sundevil because they seem unable to tell you the manufactuar of a set unless you ask them a few times.
JJ has the best prices but for me since i dont tend to buy in bulk his shipping hurts me, but i understand that hes not making money off it so i dont complain like some people do.
I havent bought hks in a while but it realy depends ont he site for me since all have good and bad qaulities but if i had to go with just one site id go to IA or CJV
Neither has done me wrong in anyway.
Not something i can say for a lot of stores.
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
hbk101 Wrote:How about "you two are about as smart as a door knob"? That sounds pretty true to me :eek:

C'Mon man don't be so stupid, Everyone has there own opinion, I can respect yours. Act like an adult and take it with maturity. I repeat this thread is not here to harm, I come in peace etc; Im just trying to help if I/anyone needs a HK title that isn't here

In the middle of listening to the Sprited Away OST, Joe Hisaish is a damn good composer Big Grin
Are you trying to preach to me here with that dumb logic? Do you go to Coke web site and ask where you can buy Pepsi all for the benefit of cola-drinking community? It's called a common courtesy. If you had any, you would never have started on this dumb thread.
You take everything the wrong way. I can't talk to people like you, Your so god damn narrow minded m8. I buy alot of stuff from JJ , this thread is about the greater good of HK anime as a whole

I also prefer Pepsi to Coca-Cola, What bout you?
Greater good of HK community? This is the biggest BS I ever heard since OJ Simpson said he was innocent.

The moment another HK store opens with a good customer service with better price, you would be the first one lining up to make an order. So will 90% of other buyers in this forum for which you called "royal customers"

If you are so royal customer to JJ, why don't you make request for MAC? We all know MAC carries every single titles. Let me guess. You are looking for better deals.
No uhh let me guess, Oh sh*t here's a good one 'DVD-5'
And comparing this to OJ (LMAO)

I used to always buy MAC until the dvd-5 saga, I dont like Pixilation and macroblocking
Bring back the old MAC pressed on DVD-9 format and im there m8
I think JJ's store would be even more popular more if he carried some Manga International PERFECT collections because they are FX rips. That is my opinion anywayz.......
[Image: top_1.jpg]
~Romance in the Scent of Summer~