flcl firestarter real?
vegeta76 Wrote:Rav: What I really wanna see is you and vicious fight Big Grin
im sure it would be amazing :p

Well, you buy him a ticket then Rolleyes
tsunami Wrote:Well I assume if I find that game I also find all the products you see in anime. Like somy, no-name brand and samsing. :p Oh yeah and find all of the signs I just love to see in anime like "red alart", "moters" and "buy calpis water".

Calpis actually exists. Which is the anime that had 'clitical error' in it lol?
gubi-gubi Wrote:Calpis actually exists. Which is the anime that had 'clitical error' in it lol?

Oh yeah, they sell calpis water some places in the states too. I think it's pretty good.
Vicious Wrote:Where did I say it made them a god? He's putting them down because they didn't create the anime. All I'm saying is that they do their job like anyone else would. And like any other job, it does take some level of skill to perform it. Don't try putting words into my mouth. Did I compare them to a god? Or did I compare them to a university professor an a movie actor?
In my attempt to understand your obsession:

Are they to you like, say a movie star of an athelete are to some people?
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:In my attempt to understand your obsession:

Are they to you like, say a movie star of an athelete are to some people?

What obsession? Where do you people keep getting obsession from? I defend someone or something when someone else is talking shit about them and all of a sudden I have an obsession? What Ryo does with MC Hammer is an obsession.

Didn't I already explain this? They're just nice people. At least most of the ones I've met. And in talking to them, I have a greater respect for what they do than most ignorant fans on boards have for them and thier profession. How difficult is this to understand?

I was never a Monica Rial fan until I met her. She is the nicest person ever. Now it's cool when I hear a characters voice, and I'm like 'I know that voice. That's Monica.' Same thing with say Mike McFarland. I had absolutely no idea what he had done. I met the guy and he was totally hilarious. Now whenever I hear Master Roshi, I think of Mike.

I know some of these people personally, so of course I'm gonna get upset when someone puts down what they do. Just like you'd get upset if someone said something about a job one of your friends had done. Especailly when the person critisizing has no idea what they're talking about.
Vicious Wrote:What obsession? Where do you people keep getting obsession from? I defend someone or something when someone else is talking shit about them and all of a sudden I have an obsession? What Ryo does with MC Hammer is an obsession.

Didn't I already explain this? They're just nice people. At least most of the ones I've met. And in talking to them, I have a greater respect for what they do than most ignorant fans on boards have for them and thier profession. How difficult is this to understand?

I was never a Monica Rial fan until I met her. She is the nicest person ever. Now it's cool when I hear a characters voice, and I'm like 'I know that voice. That's Monica.' Same thing with say Mike McFarland. I had absolutely no idea what he had done. I met the guy and he was totally hilarious. Now whenever I hear Master Roshi, I think of Mike.

I know some of these people personally, so of course I'm gonna get upset when someone puts down what they do. Just like you'd get upset if someone said something about a job one of your friends had done. Especailly when the person critisizing has no idea what they're talking about.
You're right, but you have to admit you have a soft spot for VA's :p .

And by the way, I wasn't trying to insult your buddies...but, I do know what I'm talking about.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka