flcl firestarter real?
tsunami Wrote:Well I assume if I find that game I also find all the products you see in anime. Like somy, no-name brand and samsing. :p Oh yeah and find all of the signs I just love to see in anime like "red alart", "moters" and "buy calpis water".

Engrish is awesome in anime background cells etc...

especially how the Japanese in anime literally always get the "R" confused with "L" so theres literally always a mix up
for example "Blandon Heat" in Gungrave
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Vicious Wrote:Where did I say it made them a god? He's putting them down because they didn't create the anime. All I'm saying is that they do their job like anyone else would. And like any other job, it does take some level of skill to perform it. Don't try putting words into my mouth. Did I compare them to a god? Or did I compare them to a university professor an a movie actor?

i dont think Onizuka was saying you called em god...think he meant it in he context of how you hold them in high regard...
which i have no problem with, at the end of the day they are probably cool people to hang with...

but still...

HILLARY HAAG is a WH*RE :p
now you gonna let me get away with that one boi :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
It's not that I hold them in high regards just because they're VA's. I've met quite a few of them and most of them are really nice peeps.

I'm sure Hilary doesn't care about your opinion. But thanks for sharing.
lmao...Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin touche Wink

Ok dude like i said i to ya on AIM...i was kinda outta line...so sorry for any offence
just that you have lost the sting so thought i'd try to bring it back out...why coz today ive had an incredibley dull non productive Spring Break and needed a stooopid agenda...
plus i think Monica is waaaay cuter :p i rember that pic of her hugging your adourable self ...awwwwwwwww Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Vicious Wrote:Neversage - I asked you a simple question. Don't know how that means I'm getting on your case. You need to get out more if something like that hurt your feelings.

Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry. I only want it because it was in an anime. I mean if it was a real game and it was popular enough to feature in an anime, then it could possibly be good. But your right, I don't know that. I'm sorry I posted on your forum.

There is no hidden meaning in what I'm saying, just as there was no hidden meaning in your question.

Thanks for your responses!! Smile
get a backbone kid :p its not his Forum its JJ's
no need to be sorry for your comment, you were merely asking a question
maybe google it next time Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:plus i think Monica is waaaay cuter :p i rember that pic of her hugging your adourable self ...awwwwwwwww Wink

Sorry, I'm a Hilary fan. :o

Monica is a really nice person though. I've met Monica's BF. He's a really nice guy. Did I mention, he's kinda big and could easily kick your ass? I'll see if I can get a pic wiht him next time I see him.
yeah you do that...im sure he wont be freaked...

"errr Mr BF sir is it OK if i can take a pic with you?
so that i can show it on a forum to try and scare this dude on it coz he thinks your GF is cute"

plus j/king aside im no easy push over in a fight, the size of the opponent means nothing esp if they are inexpereiced or lack skill ontop
(too which may i add alot of big blokes dont because due to their size they have literally never had to fight anyone as most people are daunted by their size...wierd but true from my experiences :eek: )
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
oh and i'd like to add...if you really want to see me in a fight with him (which i doubt he'd agree to coz he'll be like "wtf?!?!?? do i know you...oh yeah your Monicas Aquatence")...

im always willing for you to buy a flight ticket to the US for me...
wo0t free flight :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I think you're taking this a bit too far because I doubt him or Monica care about you either, but whatever.
well i merely stated i thought Monica was cute...but then so are millions of women...your the one who brought up the subject of him kicking my ass...
i dont give a flying about them either...
anyway...yeah w/e
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
well i merely stated i thought Monica was cuter...but then so are millions of women...your the one who brought up the subject of her BF kicking my ass...to which im not akin to take lying down.
i dont give a flying about them either...
anyway...yeah w/e
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Rav: What I really wanna see is you and vicious fight Big Grin
im sure it would be amazing :p
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:Rav: What I really wanna see is you and vicious fight Big Grin
im sure it would be amazing :p

I doubt that. And if Rav's trying to pick a fight, he's going about it the wrong way.
who said i was trying to pick a fight???...
maybe a flame war but i didnt mention anything about a fight
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/