Import Anime Forums

Full Version: flcl firestarter real?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In one of the episodes of flcl one of the characters plays a game called Firestarter. Does anyone know if this is a real game? If it is, I'd really like to try to get my hands on a copy.

Thanks a lot
NeverSage Wrote:In one of the episodes of flcl one of the characters plays a game called Firestarter. Does anyone know if this is a real game? If it is, I'd really like to try to get my hands on a copy.

Thanks a lot

Why would you want a copy of a game you know nothing about? Simply because it was in an anime?
why would you wanna talk to VA's when they are just normal people who have a job dubbing over Japanese Anime...plus getting credit for some of it when they didnt really do much :p
Best I could find was the PC game Firestarter, don't know if it's the same though, sorry.
I don't think it exists. In the director commentary for FLCL they were talking about how it was a game that was supposed to be impossible to win. You could never put out all the fires and eventually everything was in flames.
Thanks Smile

The reason I'd want the game is because it sounds really cool. They describe it in detail in FLCL and it sounds like it would be a good game. Why are you getting on my case Vicious?
its his way of saying Hello and Welcome...please do enjoy your stay Wink :p
Thanks rav Smile
rav96 Wrote:why would you wanna talk to VA's when they are just normal people who have a job dubbing over Japanese Anime...plus getting credit for some of it when they didnt really do much :p

You know, you're seriously starting to get on my nerves. If you don't appreciate what VA's or any of the American employees that deal with anime do, keep your mouth shut. No need to try and put them down if you don't know what their job entails. How do you know 'they didn't do much'? I can sit here and say a professor at a University doesn't do much, because he didn't create the book he's reading out of. You think Tom Cruise created the movie Top Gun or just played the role that someone told him to play? Guess he didn't do much either. What are you doing in school? Sitting there memorizing stuff from a book that someone else wrote? Memorizing stuff that that professor told you to memorize out of someone elses book? You don't do much either.

Also, IMing me with 'stalker' and thinking it's funny and is going to get a response from me is the wrong way to go.

Neversage - I asked you a simple question. Don't know how that means I'm getting on your case. You need to get out more if something like that hurt your feelings.
LMAO
hahahahhaahaha finally started to get abit of a response from you :p

i knew VA's would be your soft spot :p
now start cussing boi

STALKER!!!
Vicious Wrote:You know, you're seriously starting to get on my nerves. If you don't appreciate what VA's or any of the American employees that deal with anime do, keep your mouth shut. No need to try and put them down if you don't know what their job entails. How do you know 'they didn't do much'? I can sit here and say a professor at a University doesn't do much, because he didn't create the book he's reading out of. You think Tom Cruise created the movie Top Gun or just played the role that someone told him to play? Guess he didn't do much either. What are you doing in school? Sitting there memorizing stuff from a book that someone else wrote? Memorizing stuff that that professor told you to memorize out of someone elses book? You don't do much either.

Also, IMing me with 'stalker' and thinking it's funny and is going to get a response from me is the wrong way to go.

Neversage - I asked you a simple question. Don't know how that means I'm getting on your case. You need to get out more if something like that hurt your feelings.
Hate to say it to you, but I think Rav's right...A VA only does a job just like any other person, it doesn't make them a god or anything...

VA's are only the voice of the creator's idea...
actually Onizuka i do like VA's i was just tring to get vicious cussing and dissing people like he used to (i dont really care if it were me...its only a forum)...damn him

vicious why have you matured all of a sudden...cmon boi
go back to the old ways...get that silver tongue going

normally all it took was one small comment...
and bang you were dissing like no tommorrow
Well I assume if I find that game I also find all the products you see in anime. Like somy, no-name brand and samsing. :p Oh yeah and find all of the signs I just love to see in anime like "red alart", "moters" and "buy calpis water".
onizuka17711 Wrote:Hate to say it to you, but I think Rav's right...A VA only does a job just like any other person, it doesn't make them a god or anything...

Where did I say it made them a god? He's putting them down because they didn't create the anime. All I'm saying is that they do their job like anyone else would. And like any other job, it does take some level of skill to perform it. Don't try putting words into my mouth. Did I compare them to a god? Or did I compare them to a university professor an a movie actor?
Engrish is awesome in anime background cells etc...

especially how the Japanese in anime literally always get the "R" confused with "L" so theres literally always a mix up
for example "Blandon Heat" in Gungrave
Pages: 1 2 3