Introducing my partner in crime!
Vicious Wrote:I don't want to be your friend nor do I want to get to know you.
but, he DOES want to see you naked.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:but, he DOES want to see you naked.
More then likely. Doesnt everyone? Wink Big Grin
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Batz Kage Wrote:but, he DOES want to see you naked.

No, I don't!!! She's straight jailbait. Andromeda on the other hand . . . Big Grin
Vicious Wrote:No, I don't!!! She's straight jailbait. Andromeda on the other hand . . . Big Grin
Despite your love for Andromeda...At Swars age, here, its perfectly legal. Sick as that is. 16 and up! Its an old men free for all!
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
hiya, welcome to the forum.
hope ya ahave fun.
[Image: ffc.jpg]

LMFAO...that actually had me laugh out loud

dont you ever change Vicious Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Vicious Wrote:No, I don't!!! She's straight jailbait.

that dont stop r00ster :eek: Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:that dont stop r00ster :eek: Wink
nerr me, if anyone cares to take a few nuddie pics feel free to send them my way...trust me I'll build you a fan base, this applies to guy as well, although for the most part your fan base will be of potenually gay men Big Grin

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

wo0t sign me up......check your inbox boi :p Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
16 up applies here to.Theyve been trying to change it so from 13-16 your legal if your partner is only 1 year older.I have no idea whats wrong with politicians.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
Welcome Swar, I hope you stick around, cause it seems every time someone introduces someone one of their friends here, they leave after their first time posting. :confused: Well, have fun anyway. Smile
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Thats too bad, but its Okay too, you can't like everyone right? Anyway, its good to let everyone know your opinion, Vicious, and it is noted. So sorry you don't wanna be my friend.
Good friend for Jesus sake forbeare, to dig the dust enclosed here. Blessed be the man that spares these stones, and cursed be he that moves my bones.
Do you all you people talk about seeing other people naked very often? XD
Good friend for Jesus sake forbeare, to dig the dust enclosed here. Blessed be the man that spares these stones, and cursed be he that moves my bones.
Swar Wrote:Do you all you people talk about seeing other people naked very often? XD

Some do and Vicious well hes not a very friendly unless you?re an anime VA lol
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Swar Wrote:Do you all you people talk about seeing other people naked very often? XD
Only when the oppertunity arrives, although I'm normally on my weird justice trip inwhich I beleive seeing people you know naked while being interested in someone is wrong. I'm su*ked in the head, go figure...