Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Introducing my partner in crime!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Allow me to introduce my partner in crime, and also, one of my best friends.

Shannon, AKA Swar, I have a feeling will fit in great.

I've been nagging her to join for a while now, and here she is Big Grin
Well than let me be the first to say Welcome I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Hi Everyone!
As Katie told you, My Name is Shannon, Shanny, or Swar ooorr whatever floats your boat/turns your crank! Uhm, as you guessed I'm a n00bie. So i may be a little slow with the site for a while till i get the gist of it and what-not. Uhmm...so some stuff about me, i'm 16 female, friends with Katie and uhh...well, uhmm...thats all i can think to say right now! I hope to get to know you all and befriend you, i heard nothing but good things from Katie! So, yeah...Hi! ^__^;;
~Shanny
Hey Shanny welcome to the forum Big Grin
you'll settle in fine....IA is a good bunch of peops
Howdy thar lilttle missy. *tips hat*
rav96 Wrote:Hey Shanny welcome to the forum Big Grin
you'll settle in fine....IA is a good bunch of peops

Yeah for the most part that's true...
hey. welcome to IA. watch out for BE, LE, and i cant really think of anyone else.
the number of female members here seems to be increasing! thats a good thing btw.
hope to see you posting in the pics thread. you were the half a head in KJ's first pic right? :confused:
vegeta76 Wrote:hey. welcome to IA. watch out for BE, LE, and i cant really think of anyone else.
the number of female members here seems to be increasing! thats a good thing btw.
hope to see you posting in the pics thread. you were the half a head in KJ's first pic right? :confused:

Heh heh Yep! that was me, or half of me that is. Thanks for the welcoming everyone! *feels loved already* Big Grin
Hi Swar!
Welcome to the forums. Smile
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Hi Swar!
Welcome to the forums. Smile

Thanks alot, Andromeda!!
Welcome Swar! It's always good to have new people join....keeps the conversation going! Have fun and don't be shy! :p
Guten tag!
I don't think anyone has to worry too much about me being too shy :p Thanks again for all the welcomes! <3
Haha! I concur, she -isnt- shy. Big Grin Wink
Swar Wrote:I hope to get to know you all and befriend you, i heard nothing but good things from Katie!

I don't want to be your friend nor do I want to get to know you.
Pages: 1 2 3