favorit anime/manga person
Answering the question: Kuwabara is my favorite, mainly cause he seems just more human than a lot of the characters from super powered action anime/manga. He is dumb, not that strong (comparatively), but loyal and honorable, with enough balls and will power to back it up. And he is very much what a man should be. He is my role model, except for the dumb part. Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Well, most of the manga I own is in French and the average price per volume is $8.5 so I haven't spent that much money yet. :p By the way, they're 608 now and tomorrow they'll be 611. Big Grin
lol, I'm right behind ya! I reached 611 about 5 days ago! Big Grin Of course I'm the one paying the $10 a book too...except for those much appreciated Waldenbooks buy 4 get the 5 free sales :eek: :p Not to mention silly me put the prices of the books in my database so I can scroll through it and think..."wow....that's alot of money....so that's where all the money I've made all year went to...." Rolleyes Wink
[Image: tsukiko1.jpg]
Tsukiko Wrote:lol, I'm right behind ya! I reached 611 about 5 days ago! Big Grin Of course I'm the one paying the $10 a book too...except for those much appreciated Waldenbooks buy 4 get the 5 free sales :eek: :p Not to mention silly me put the prices of the books in my database so I can scroll through it and think..."wow....that's alot of money....so that's where all the money I've made all year went to...." Rolleyes Wink

I don't consider the money I spend on manga a waste. What's a waste is the amount of money I spend every time I eat out. Every year I spend enough money to pay for a trip abroad! Now that's absurd! I've got to eat less and travel more. :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:What's a waste is the amount of money I spend every time I eat out. Every year I spend enough money to pay for a trip abroad! Now that's absurd! I've got to eat less and travel more. :p

lmao...now thats something that i sooooooooo unbeleivably agree with, its like everytime its someones birthday (in one of my cluster of friends) or any occasion we all go out to dinner or something and they always choose the stooopidest most expensive places and im always like why?????!!!!!!!! you can have a good meal and good food for cheaper else where instead of blowing absurd amounts of money on something that wont even fill you up coz the portions will suck!!! Then the thing is they split the bill so i always end up paying for someone elses food...
then the thing is alot of em are always broke and end up lending money from me...which i kinda forget abiut coz im lame with keeping track of my debts...but when i do rember i tell them and they are like.... i payed you back...which i know they didnt...but i let it go quite a few times...but mentally take note of people i can trust or not (now i have a debt book in which i write down how much ive leant to people etc)

ive like summated well over a thousand pounds worth on eating out... over the last 2 years and im like wtf...why????????

i love to shop and spend money but on things that you can get something out of...anime,music clothes etc
but
Food goes in one way...n....comes out the other Wink

i like trying new foods...mainly when abroad and for reasonable prices...

PS if i had a gf i wouldnt mind wining and dining her...coz thats different but as a lampost and still coughing up for other couples is just annoying.
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Hiei and Vegeta
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection