Import Anime Forums

Full Version: favorit anime/manga person
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
im just trying to see what kind of ppl u r Smile

personly my fav is ororon.
Duke Togo aka Golgo-13
oh and i forgot to say you looked very snazzy in your Golgo get up rarnom Big Grin
honda from fruit basket,
she has no super power, strength, or even brains. her character is strong, always holding a smile no matter what circumstance it is and also soo friendly. i know i know it's just a character.
I have two favourite characters: Trunks (Dragonball Z) and Onizuka (GTO)
i just realised i forgot to answer the question...
Gatsu
oh ya, forgot about Onizuka.
rav96 Wrote:oh and i forgot to say you looked very snazzy in your Golgo get up rarnom Big Grin
thank you much! Big Grin
nps wish i had teachers like you when i was a kid...damn if i had early exposure to anime i can just imagine how big my collection would be now (not that its not big enough as it is Wink )

errhhh scratch that you can never have too much anime...Big Grin
rav96 Wrote:nps wish i had teachers like you when i was a kid...damn if i had early exposure to anime i can just imagine how big my collection would be now (not that its not big enough as it is Wink )

errhhh scratch that you can never have too much anime...Big Grin
yeah I love getting the kids into the different shonen jump titles. It is cool how certain kids like different stories. There are the DBZ kids, the Naruto kids, the Shaman King kids, the girls who love Yu Yu Hakusho, and the few 'super cool' kids who appreciate Hikaru no GO.
lmao... i can just see it now the Hikaro No Go "elite" or "prefect" Wink
rarnom Wrote:yeah I love getting the kids into the different shonen jump titles. It is cool how certain kids like different stories. There are the DBZ kids, the Naruto kids, the Shaman King kids, the girls who love Yu Yu Hakusho, and the few 'super cool' kids who appreciate Hikaru no GO.

Getting them to read manga is very good because that way they'll develop a love for reading from a young age.
What's Hikaru No Go about? I've been hearing about it for ages but I have no idea what it's like.
rarnom Wrote:yeah I love getting the kids into the different shonen jump titles. It is cool how certain kids like different stories. There are the DBZ kids, the Naruto kids, the Shaman King kids, the girls who love Yu Yu Hakusho, and the few 'super cool' kids who appreciate Hikaru no GO.

And sometimes you find the people who like them all Big Grin Must buy more..... Rolleyes of course that means Amethyst would shoot me.... :eek:

Let's see it's too hard to pick a favorite person but I would have to say it's Nausicaa....I've looked up to her since I was 4 :p Even if it was a sadly done dub version....of course I also like Kurosaki Hisoka (Yami no Matsuei), Shindou Shuichi (Gravitation), Everyone from Kyou Kara Maoh, Marron Glace (Bakuretsu Hunters), Jing (King of Bandits Jing), Shindou Hikaru & Sai (Hikaru no Go), Tsukino Usagi (Sailor Moon), Tsukiyono Omi (Weiss Kreuz).....I guess I should stop sometime....oh there are sooo many more....Sumeragi Subaru, Sakurazuka Seishirou (X/Tokyo Babylon)....all the Clamp people!!! Cool Oh I could go on an on.....Shido (Nightwalker)...one of Ame's favorites is D (Vampire Hunter D)....okay i gotta quit now I have to go to work *sigh*
As endless as this list could be, Ill shorten it as much as possible.

From Bebop, I love Ed and Spike. Onizuka, Subaru (Tokyo Babylon/X), D (Vampire Hunter), Guts (Berserk), Shep (Interstella), Caska (Berserk), Van (Escaflowne), Nuriko (Fushigi Yugi), Alucard (Hellsing), Duo (GW), Pandy (Dead Leaves)..the list goes on, but it would be insane to list them all. Big Grin
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Getting them to read manga is very good because that way they'll develop a love for reading from a young age.
What's Hikaru No Go about? I've been hearing about it for ages but I have no idea what it's like.

Hikaru no Go is a 75 episode saga with specials and stuff about the game "GO"
and its pretty good, for a sports type of anime (they arent my favourite type to say the least..for examplr Prince of tennis which is like tennis meets Dragon ball but sooo stooopid its annoying..."look at me and my special tennis moves" im like wtf?!?!?!...though i do own em all to like ep 130 odd...got em of a friend...gotta add to the collection...though i doubt i'll ever watch em Wink )

anyway like i was saying before i went of topic Rolleyes its about a school kid Shindoh Hikaru who finds a go table and awakens a ghost of a go instructer who commited suicide and eventualy the ghost/possesor starts teaching him Go and you see the kid grow up and the Ho battles along the way...

along with that their is a live action bit kids at the start/end of each ep that shows you new moves and teaches you how to play GO...its really funny when you compare the girl and boy at the start of the anime till the end...they changed alot
Pages: 1 2 3