Impersonating HKs As R1s...what do you think/feel?
Amethyst, what you're suggesting would require effort. And you know I'm too lazy to do that.
Vicious Wrote:Amethyst, what you're suggesting would require effort. And you know I'm too lazy to do that.
Seconded.

Working is hard.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
*laugh* Then I guess you guys don't want to know all that badly then!! You know, you can always PM Japschin, like I said, she can always tell you NO...
Puppet Master Wrote:It's called honor. That's the only reason I can think of...

I have to say I agree with Puppet Master. She made a promise, she ought to keep it.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I have to say I agree with Puppet Master. She made a promise, she ought to keep it.
well, I think the fact that he LIED to her cancells out that promise. -.-
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:well, I think the fact that he LIED to her cancells out that promise. -.-

Nah breaking the promise would put Japschin at the same pitiful level.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Nah breaking the promise would put Japschin at the same pitiful level.
Now now, I'll -never- get the answer out of her at this rate Big Grin
Made By Blight ^
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I have to say I agree with Puppet Master. She made a promise, she ought to keep it.

Ah Ha!!!! So you're 'Mr. M'!! Or shall we say Mrs. Marta . . . :eek:
Vicious Wrote:Ah Ha!!!! So you're 'Mr. M'!! Or shall we say Mrs. Marta . . . :eek:
[Image: laugh.gif]
Vicious Wrote:Ah Ha!!!! So you're 'Mr. M'!! Or shall we say Mrs. Marta . . . :eek:

:p
I wish I had 1000+ dvds! HKs or R1s, it wouldn't matter!
hahahahaha

i agree Andro i'd love a 1000+ DVD's any R1 or HK (infact with HK you'l get even more episodes on each disc thus more anime wo0t)

AND YOU ALL KNOW

JAPSCHINS A GUY!!!! right???

so quit call him she coz i doubt he'd like it
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:hahahahaha

i agree Andro i'd love a 1000+ DVD's any R1 or HK (infact with HK you'l get even more episodes on each disc thus more anime wo0t)

AND YOU ALL KNOW

LMFAO I thought it was strange that they kept saying she.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
rav96 Wrote:AND YOU ALL KNOW

Are you sure about that?! :confused:
well from the PM's ive had from He/She make that it :p in the past

i thought Japschin was a guy? im pretty sure ?!?!?!?
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Japschin's a girl. Or at least she claims to be. Can never tell on the net . . . :p