Impersonating HKs As R1s...what do you think/feel?
Japschin Wrote:Hahhahahaah......at least I say that I plan to, not that I already have..... :p
But I do wonder though, few years down the road, would any of our likings for anime wane?

Good question some people may lose intrest but something tells me that eventually when I move out YEARS from now ill need to do the same. The reason being I don't see my intrest in anime waning. I already know what I would want to do too lol...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
ive been in the game since 1996 and it aint gonna stop... till this here man drops Wink

till death ya'll
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:ive been in the game since 1996 and it aint gonna stop... till this here man drops Wink

till death ya'll
Haha, my brothers been collecting since he was younger then me (I think he was 12), and now he's 28, turning 29. He may be broke as hell, but he still collects the damn stuff, and for that, I admire him. Big Grin

Wow...he's been collecting longer then I've been alive.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
rav96 Wrote:ive been in the game since 1996 and it aint gonna stop... till this here man drops Wink

till death ya'll

I became an anime fan years back but I just started truly collecting sets back in 2004. Some R1s at the time but I only had Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop HK set wise until December.

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Japschin Wrote:you know the answer already.... Wink I regretted making that promise coz i seriously don't mind exposing him. But hell......

This is so stupid.....on one hand he sounded so 'righteous', on the other, lied through his teeth...without even batting an eyelid...

I can honestly tell everyone here that it's not me. I only list my R1's on DVDaficionado and I got the pics to prove it.

I was gonna PM you to ask you who it is, but I doubt you'd tell me since you made this promise. I still don't get it though. You told this person you wouldn't tell anyone about his collection? :confused:

I hate it when people try to show off their HK's as R1's. I mean, it's DVD's and it is the same show, but don't lie about it. It's like having a fake Prada bag and going around flaunting it when you know it's a cheap knock off.
Not won't tell anyone about his collection but who he is and his nick. He still doesn't know that I found out about his pretentious collection.

Since he didn't use another nick for his dvd collection, I can't give the URL also. C*ckscrew....

Arg...whatever...

More like fake Louis Vuitton...ehhehee....and I know how to spot a fake.... :p Big Grin
Japschin Wrote:Not won't tell anyone about his collection but who he is and his nick. He still doesn't know that I found out about his pretentious collection.

Since he didn't use another nick for his dvd collection, I can't give the URL also. C*ckscrew....

Arg...whatever...

More like fake Louis Vuitton...ehhehee....and I know how to spot a fake.... :p Big Grin
Oh, but can you tell us how many items are on it?

I have a theory of who this guy may be. ^^
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
Made By Blight ^
Japschin Wrote:Not won't tell anyone about his collection but who he is and his nick. He still doesn't know that I found out about his pretentious collection.

I don't get it. He doesn't know you know about his fakes, but you promised not to mention his name? How does that make sense? That's like me telling you, 'I haven't done anything yet, but if you ever find out any secrest about me, promise not to mention my name.'
If i were to tell you the actual circumstances that led to this promise, you could easily figure who he is exactly. That's why he made me promise never to tell... I was so stupid as to agree to it but I didn't expect ....
*big headache**big headache**big headache*

Eh....maybe he read this thread and automatically removed some of the titles.
I thought I saw around 1100+ the last time I looked. Now it's 800++.

Bah....better not say anything anymore today, big headache, can't think properly. Might type sth which would point the 'faker' out accidentally.....
Japschin Wrote:If i were to tell you the actual circumstances that led to this promise, you could easily figure who he is exactly. That's why he made me promise never to tell... I was so stupid as to agree to it but I didn't expect ....
*big headache**big headache**big headache*

Eh....maybe he read this thread and automatically removed some of the titles.
I thought I saw around 1100+ the last time I looked. Now it's 800++.

Bah....better not say anything anymore today, big headache, can't think properly. Might type sth which would point the 'faker' out accidentally.....

Why don't you just break your promise and tell everyone!
Exactly. I can't see you having a friendship with this guy so why protect him?
I say you expose the bastard! Smile
Made By Blight ^
Yeah tell us, even *I* wanna know now xD;;
And why would people be ashamed of HKs, they rock (GATEFOLD BOXES<3) xD I'm not all old with a job so R1s/R2s *is from UK* are pretty expensive to me when I could get 1 or 2 series's(depending where I look) for the price a 1-4 ep R2 dvd would cost in the shops...^^;;
babyeater0 Wrote:Why don't you just break your promise and tell everyone!

It's called honor. That's the only reason I can think of...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Oh for heavens sakes.... process of elimination... it's a guy, so any females are excluded from being said person... The males posting in here aren't said person... so that's what, at least 4 or 5 eliminated... which leaves??

I'm sure Japschin can say No to whomever you suggest it is that isn't said person... which would eliminate even more... you can also eliminate anyone who doesn't have a list... or anyone who has posted HK's and R1's together on a list... so that shouldn't leave a whole lot left....

Personally I could care less... if they want to pretend to have something they don't... well there's a lot of that going around... the truth will always come out, no matter how hard someone tries to hide it.... I mean most of us are smart enough to know that a 13 episode R1 series is going to take up 4 disks, and if said person says they have it on only 1 or 2... well we all know it's probably a HK, especially with no English dub track... (there are always a few exceptions to anything...laugh)