Poll: Any interests besides anime and video games
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes i do they are...
90.91%
20 90.91%
No i don't, leave me alone so i can right in my blog about how everyone hates me
9.09%
2 9.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Interests
dont worry i'll be Godparent...ive got ya back (2 on 3)...and i'll bring AK47's Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
No, I don't have a life. I only watch anime and don't even do my hw and study for exams. It's anime anime anime anime anime anime 100%.
Rolleyes
katherine_jean Wrote:Well, I guess I could name the first born after all. Better then having the 3 of them fighting over who to name it after. As long as they don't protest that is Big Grin

I'd be outnumbered, 1-3. Crap. :eek:

No objections here Big Grin
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
if you name the second gemini then we can make it an even match (3-3)
dont have to bring the ak47, maybe the deagle, just in case. Wink
(we are dealing with a convict) Wink :p
[Image: ffc.jpg]
lmao....Super Gemini to the rescue

*salutes*
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
collect foot powered machinery from the Civil War era to about 1920 - as well as old Animal books .
It's very unusual to find a person who collects such things. Is it an expensive hobby? It also sounds like you need a lot of space to store those machines.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
yeah i agree must cost alot to buy and store...even restoartion expenses...eeek

oh and just from reading foot powered machines....my wierd head just got an image of the Flinstones and their Cars Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I play the LOTR trading card game, its pretty big but unfourtunately not in NY. I draw, and am learning how to play the guitar. Other than that I read a lot.
Well yes it does take up alot of space - But early Americana after the civil war fascinates me , it was a big time for technology and the growth of the US - I just love stuff thats human powered , even the old sewing machines are cool -- I know it sounds strange but watching someone run one of these Foot powered scroll saws etc is wild , pre electric stuff is definitely a different hobby . thanks for asking ! Smile
I collect swords and sabers, draw occasionally, and horseback ride... mostly in the Cavalry. My newest obsession has been trying to get my damn horse to leg rein while I learn to shoot two handed from horseback.
... my hobbies are too expensive. -_-
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
right now, i'm obsessed with sims 2. ahhh, can't stop. :eek:
[Image: ffc.jpg]
ladysilverice Wrote:I collect swords and sabers, draw occasionally, and horseback ride... mostly in the Cavalry. My newest obsession has been trying to get my damn horse to leg rein while I learn to shoot two handed from horseback.
... my hobbies are too expensive. -_-

Oops I forgot that hobby (weapon collectin), and I just got a new Tanto and a cool little letter opener that looks like a katana; it has a sheath and stand and looks so cool on my desk. Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An interesting thought...or not? Batik 3 3,102 08-10-2007, 05:58 AM
Last Post: gohan32
  Got this in an email, thought it was interesting. Cidien 40 16,621 05-09-2006, 03:00 AM
Last Post: gubi-gubi
  Interesting Blu-Ray Disc Article Last Exile 32 9,367 11-21-2004, 11:54 PM
Last Post: Schultz
  Are your license plates interesting? And some other stuff too. Owozifa 13 4,586 07-20-2004, 10:18 PM
Last Post: SilverMuraki
  A very interesting tape... TeaganNash 5 2,263 04-10-2003, 08:14 AM
Last Post: TeaganNash