Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Interests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anybody here have any interests besides

Personally i like John Wayne movies and boobs.
"No i don't, leave me alone so i can right in my blog about how everyone hates me "

Every once and a while you drop a real gem BE.
Yeah, art, soccer, girls(duh), Kung Fu movies, etc, etc.
ROCK \m/

Music, Gigs, TV, Drumming, BMX (& skate but stopped as soon as all the kiddy sk8ers came along after avril...eeek) , Japan, old 70's kungfu/zombie movies...oh and girls (but the returned sentiments are dubious)

etc...
... was there really any need whatsoever to make a poll to go with this topic??? :confused:
martial arts, drawing, playing guitar, kung fu movies
wow...im the only one with no interests other then anime and video games...am i really that pathedic?
um yeah i also like music, movies esp behind the scenes and that stuff. um poetry certain art, debate and anything else that is impressive to me

oh and i am christian (thats kinda a lifestyle more then a hobby tho)
Well I have a japanese sword at home (but it's small really, really small...unlike my package) i use it every once in a while. I also enjoy doing Tae Kwon Do but I don't get much trainning in it. I like too think that if I try hard enough then I could write a book. When I get a job I place on getting more swords. Like Rapier, Sabre and of course a 7-foot long steel sword! plus a full sized Katana. Oh and at the moment my goal is too get my grade too the top ten in DOAU (not hard at all but it will just take time thats all). I have reached 777 so far (I have such great luck Smile ).

P.S. I like listening to music.
rav96 Wrote:ROCK \m/

skate but stopped as soon as all the kiddy sk8ers came along after avril...eeek

I used to skate. Did get crap when 6 year olds would turn up at the park on those crappy scooter things (go ped?) then get in your way when you try do something off the fun box or something then they'd cry and go get their dad who wants to smack you in the face even though you just broke your arm and have a scooter wrapped around your face!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Phew...
...reading books, manga, magazines, watching movies, working out, fashion, science, culture, history, languages, and so on, and so on...
I like J-Rock like Asian Kung-Fu Generation and Flow, and Hard Rock music like Disturbed and Slip Knot and I like what is being labeled ?Post Grunge? Rock; bands like Puddle of Mud and Nickelback (I do wonder who came up with that label though :confused: ) and I?aww hell, I just like Rock Music in general. I also LOVE to write, and am really into meaningful short fiction.
gubi-gubi Wrote:I used to skate. Did get crap when 6 year olds would turn up at the park on those crappy scooter things (go ped?) then get in your way when you try do something off the fun box or something then they'd cry and go get their dad who wants to smack you in the face even though you just broke your arm and have a scooter wrapped around your face!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Phew...

i used to go to my local BMX and skate park back in the day....then it got closed down due to all the kiddee shites getting injuries and their parents complainin....ahhhhhhhhh i wanna kill em all the annoying shites...
now i just BMX coz that where its at... though my trick skills are shite as i never really get a chance to practice plus i mashed up my left knee coz of em...been told neevr to BMX again...hahaha like im gonna do that.
I love snowboarding and hurting myself in any way, shape, or form! I like fighting also lol. oo oo! and being a couch potato is an alltime fav
snowboading (just started and loving it), playing sports (competitive spirit), shooting pool ("Black Widow") watching movies (cause it can never happen in real life, well most of them), running (gotta get that heart pumping), playing games (counterstrike, yay), laughing (can't be serious all the time), and oh so many more......
Pages: 1 2 3