An interesting thought...or not?
Hm...Is it just me, or does the forum seem to have died down quite a bit?:confused:
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik Wrote:Hmm...Is it just me, or does the forum seem to have died down quite a bit?:confused:

*watches tumbleweed roll past*
Really? I hadn't noticed myself...

In all seriousness though, yeah, the forum has been pretty much dead since a little before JJ got arrested. After that it pretty much died completely, all that's left in some forums are the sticky posts cause all the other ones have been long since auto-deleted.
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
Batik Wrote:Hm...Is it just me, or does the forum seem to have died down quite a bit?:confused:

I'd say people just come here now hoping for updates on what's happened every so often. I know that since the place started dying down I haven't come here much it's a real shame what's happened.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Yeah, i have to admit, I think i am done here. It makes me sad, but perhaps i'll load up this URL at some point in the future....
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Got this in an email, thought it was interesting. Cidien 40 15,571 05-09-2006, 03:00 AM
Last Post: gubi-gubi