Huge ADV sale!
katherine_jean Wrote:That show is too good, used to watch it on my CBC channel..till my cable decided it didnt like me.

Get this though . . .
My father is a pulp wood contractor, and all of his emplyees are Newphies. Who give us free lobster! Big Grin They also invited me to live with them, over in the good old land of Newfoundland. I politely declined (well, actually, it was my parents who declined, not me) They once carved me a table and chair out of wood, those guys rock.

gotta love newphies Big Grin
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
I think its so funny how ADV fucked its fans and buyers on that sale.
I told you guys, they sucked what does old vic have to say about this ADV Sale.
Why did they do this ? i went to the site the first few days it was up and there was no all sales are final letter at the bottom.

thats a fact, now when you try and ask me why i dotn liek them you have this and i know now there are alot more people that dont like them now.

oh yeah and also 2 episodes a disc for Gantz thats just sad.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Are you still trying to win that discussion LE? I thought it was already made clear that your the only one on this forum who thinks so. You're just making it more difficult for yourself. I'd drop that subject if I were you instead of bringing it back up every chance you get.
well to be honest all major anime companies in america screw their customers....

thats why i won't buy a r1 series i'll trade for it and i'll get it on ebay used or something like that but as far as showing up at a store and buying it forget it

it's always too expensive and even if it is cheap the cheapest i have ever found a 13 episode set for was about 50 dolalrs and that was cus it was signiture series

when 24 episode sets hit 40 to 50 i'll be buying a lot more r1's
Cyrus
And here we go again Rolleyes
elcoholic Wrote:And here we go again Rolleyes

Yup it never ends... Rolleyes
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
elcoholic Wrote:And here we go again Rolleyes
I have yet to see the hate of ADV from LE in full motion, though I have heard rumours. :eek:
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:I have yet to see the hate of ADV from LE in full motion, though I have heard rumours. :eek:

it is actually quite entertaining... especially when r00ster and vicious get involved lol Big Grin
its really only funny cause LE really doesn't have much of an argument yet still tries so hard... Rolleyes
vegeta76 Wrote:it is actually quite entertaining... especially when r00ster and vicious get involved lol Big Grin
its really only funny cause LE really doesn't have much of an argument yet still tries so hard... Rolleyes
Haha, I can imagine that. >_>

Theres really no argument, ADV is just another supplier, and like all supplier, they screw up at times. Big Grin
Some of they're deals suck, but then you see most DVDs having like, 5 episodes on it, which in my opinion, is a fairly good deal. Arc the Lad only had like, 3 eps on each volume, and they seemed really short for some reason. Anyone else notice that? :confused:
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Ok, I'm shocked!! I just read that ADV is releasing Gantz 26 eps. on FUCKING 13 DVD'S 2 EPS. A DISC :eek: This is probably old news to you guys and gals but I'm pretty shocked.

Do they think I have unlimited shelf space or something? They'll probably give it a better price per disc (they'd better) but still, its a weird move to make considering they started releasing more shows on less than 8 discs lately. Anyone know any more about why they did this? Its certainly not to gain popularity for anime.
Marketing trial and test. I am not buying Gantz. That's for sure. No way I am suporting this BS.
Watch out for the new screw by ADV there having another fuck you over sale on ST.Pattys, this time they posted the we are just selling you our old crap people wont buy at full price and we let our retarted intern drill holes in the cases and also take some discs out of box sets.

have fun if you dont aggree with me on the ADV thing all i know is im not a dumbfuck for ordering from them like alot of you are.

SAD SAD...

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile Wrote:Watch out for the new screw by ADV there having another fuck you over sale on ST.Pattys, this time they posted the we are just selling you our old crap people wont buy at full price and we let our retarted intern drill holes in the cases and also take some discs out of box sets.

have fun if you dont aggree with me on the ADV thing all i know is im not a dumbfuck for ordering from them like alot of you are.

SAD SAD...

-LE

... where did you see anything about missing dvds from Boxsets??? :confused:
Gantz is 26 episodes on 13 volumes... at $13 a pop (and if you pay more than that, you don't know where to shop). That's no more expensive than 6-7 volume set. We're damn lucky -anyone- had the guts to license Gantz, not to mention license it and release it UNCUT and UNCENSORED. A dog lick's the main girl's junk for crying out loud!

And LE, crawl back in your hole before you get sent off with your tail 'tween your legs again. No one wants to hear about your love affair with ADV. If they are so good at fucking people over, why didn't you do something about it while you were CEO there? Oh wait, I remember.. 'cause the only thing you're CEO over is a "street crew" (i.e. glorified fanclub)... and maybe a kool-aid stand or two.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
r00ster Wrote:Gantz is 26 episodes on 13 volumes... at $13 a pop (and if you pay more than that, you don't know where to shop). That's no more expensive than 6-7 volume set. We're damn lucky -anyone- had the guts to license Gantz, not to mention license it and release it UNCUT and UNCENSORED. A dog lick's the main girl's junk for crying out loud!

And LE, crawl back in your hole before you get sent off with your tail 'tween your legs again. No one wants to hear about your love affair with ADV. If they are so good at fucking people over, why didn't you do something about it while you were CEO there? Oh wait, I remember.. 'cause the only thing you're CEO over is a "street crew" (i.e. glorified fanclub)... and maybe a kool-aid stand or two.
Yes...LE has completely screwed over the Kool-Aid stand businesses. He offers poor packaging, horrible ingredients, terrible customer service -and- he wouldn't hire me. You guys would be so stupid to buy from him because ADV, oops I mean LE's Kool-Aid, sucks. Did I mention he wouldn't hire me?
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka