Favorite J-Rock Song.
SpazzoidKlown Wrote:They may be gone, but Malice Mizer still holds the key to my heart. Their ballads rock, and I <3 the Mervielles (SP?) CD.

As for specific songs, Scape ~With Transparent Wings~ by Klaha is on my top 10 list right now.

Gackt owninates my soul, but I'm kind of disappointed with his newer singles.
Yay for Malice Mizer. I like their stuff, alot.

I don't think it counts as J-Rock, but I really like the music from Berserk. Anyone know who sings it? (Tell me Why and Waiting so Long)
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Yay for Malice Mizer. I like their stuff, alot.

I don't think it counts as J-Rock, but I really like the music from Berserk. Anyone know who sings it? (Tell me Why and Waiting so Long)
I love you. I thought I was the only person on the planet who still knew Malice Mizer had music.
[Image: shuyuki.jpg]
SpazzoidKlown Wrote:I love you. I thought I was the only person on the planet who still knew Malice Mizer had music.
w00t?

I really like the songs Illuminati and Babtism of Blood (sp?)
What are your favorites?

I only came across them a couple monthes ago. But I really like them ^^
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
Made By Blight ^

Malice Mizer, another good band. Weird, but I don't not like any of the bands mentioned thus far. I would appreciate you not saying you love me though, Spazzoid :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Malice Mizer, another good band. Weird, but I don't not like any of the bands mentioned thus far. I would appreciate you not saying you love me though, Spazzoid :p .

OMG I love you!!!111!!

No, seriously though, my favorite songs by Mizer probably have to be Le Ciel, Bel~Air, and Aegen. A few songs from Voyage strike my fancy, but nothing worth mentioning, and I loathe the Memoire album. Tetsu = Most. Horrid. Vocalist. EVAR. I'm a walking Mizer encyclopedia...

Their movies though are pretty awesome. Verte Aile is definitely strange, but Bara no Konrei is just hilarious. So theatrical that it's almost cheesy.
[Image: shuyuki.jpg]
I just downloaded Beast of Blood, Color Me Blood Red, and Illuminati. They (Malice Mizer) have a pretty cool sound. I?m glad they were mentioned. I would like to plug Flow now, cause all their songs sound like Irish drinking sounds sung in Japanese. Big Grin

Any Idea where I can download the songs you talked about SpazzoidKlown?
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe

Hello!!!! anyone in????

:p :p :p

i said i finally have PENPALS 1997 album (self titled) though they are still rocking strong..i have two of their other albums...sadly they are sooo unknown to the West...!?!??!?!?!

the are the awesome J-Rockers that pumped out
TELL ME WHY!!!

wo0t
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:Hello!!!! anyone in????

:p :p :p

i said i finally have PENPALS 1997 album (self titled) though they are still rocking strong..i have two of their other albums...sadly they are sooo unknown to the West...!?!??!?!?!

the are the awesome J-Rockers that pumped out
TELL ME WHY!!!

wo0t
Oooooh...

I guess I must have missed that one.

But, now I know, and thanks Big Grin
To bad Ares doesnt have any of their music. :mad:
Made By Blight ^
its very hard to come accross the only way i got their stuff was by buying it on yesasia Big Grin which is weirdly cheaper than buying in Japan itself ????
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:its very hard to come accross the only way i got their stuff was by buying it on yesasia Big Grin which is weirdly cheaper than buying in Japan itself ????
Its driving me crazy, I can't find their music anywhere :confused:

Now then..what/wheres Yesasia?
Made By Blight ^
http://us.yesasia.com/en/

its a massive online store of asian stuff (chinese,japanese,korean etc)

just shove in penpals as a search
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:http://us.yesasia.com/en/

its a massive online store of asian stuff (chinese,japanese,korean etc)

just shove in penpals as a search

w00t!

Thanks alot. Big Grin
Made By Blight ^
Not to offend anyone, but I find Malice Mizer to be sooooo overrated. Right next to the dandy boy known as Gackt.

I hear so many people raving about their music. But it just doesn't do anything for me. And I don't mind that style of music either (i like some of dir en greys work). But my one friend raves about malice mizer all the time, that when I finally got around to listening to a bunch of their stuff, i really didn't like it.
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]
desfunk Wrote:Not to offend anyone, but I find Malice Mizer to be sooooo overrated. Right next to the dandy boy known as Gackt.

I hear so many people raving about their music. But it just doesn't do anything for me. And I don't mind that style of music either (i like some of dir en greys work). But my one friend raves about malice mizer all the time, that when I finally got around to listening to a bunch of their stuff, i really didn't like it.

They are decent, like I said before they sound cool, and my musical tastes have been expanding as of late. I must say though, when I did download Le Ciel, I was really disappointed in it; I was expecting a really heavy powerful song, and a got that dude singing. Oh well.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
lmao...hahahaha "dandy boy" Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/