witch hunter robin dvd
anyone hear about this?
are you asking if it EXISTS on dvd? or if it can be ordered?

either way i don't think it's on subbed dvd yet.... but i'm REALLY interested in the series n_n
You can buy it now on animeniacs.org. I am not sure what it is about. It looks differernt though so I may buy it. I will try to find some more info for you. 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I've heard it's more or less an anime version of Buffy.
-- "Your victory will be our bravery."
I have 15 episodes subbbed on digifansubs and I must say the show is pretty decent.
Be afraid. AV subs it. They are name butchers. They love their chinese names. Not to mention their usual engrish. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
i have NO CLUE what company does the subs.... but i could care less i'm soooooo getting the volume1 dvd of this that exists.....

this show is AMAZING!!!! n_n (i downloaded and watched episode 1 this evening)
AV does the single DVDs. :mrgreen:

The AV set is getting great reviews over or arcticnightfall, so it looks lik eit's a pretty safe buy.. 8 Eps on this DVD, apparently.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Apparently. That's the key word. I found some serious fault with AV's GTO. Though it was still perfectly watchable. What I hate is that AV will have somer serious hits (Gasaraki,Gao Gao Final OAV) and some serious misses (Samurai Girl). Cry