Import Anime Forums

Full Version: witch hunter robin dvd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone hear about this?
are you asking if it EXISTS on dvd? or if it can be ordered?

either way i don't think it's on subbed dvd yet.... but i'm REALLY interested in the series n_n
You can buy it now on animeniacs.org. I am not sure what it is about. It looks differernt though so I may buy it. I will try to find some more info for you. 8O 8O
I've heard it's more or less an anime version of Buffy.
I have 15 episodes subbbed on digifansubs and I must say the show is pretty decent.
Be afraid. AV subs it. They are name butchers. They love their chinese names. Not to mention their usual engrish. :mrgreen:
i have NO CLUE what company does the subs.... but i could care less i'm soooooo getting the volume1 dvd of this that exists.....

this show is AMAZING!!!! n_n (i downloaded and watched episode 1 this evening)
AV does the single DVDs. :mrgreen:
The AV set is getting great reviews over or arcticnightfall, so it looks lik eit's a pretty safe buy.. 8 Eps on this DVD, apparently.
Apparently. That's the key word. I found some serious fault with AV's GTO. Though it was still perfectly watchable. What I hate is that AV will have somer serious hits (Gasaraki,Gao Gao Final OAV) and some serious misses (Samurai Girl). Cry