Favorite SNES game
I've just downloaded the best thing ever. A snes emulator and 500 roms which play on the ps2. Juts burn it on a cd, pop it in and 500 snes games at your disposal (need a mod chip ofcourse). I never thought I'd be able to play mario on the ps2. I can't stop smilling I'm so happy I've got all those old games again for which I paid a fortune back in the day.

Anyone want a link ask me and I'll try to find it again (its a torrent).
hate to say it but i have 6 Cd's worth of SNES roms which i play on my Xbox and have been for ages.. Also there was emulators to play SNES games on the Dreamcast.. ;o) but my fav game would be Super Metriod on SNES..
Oooh..

Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy II
Zelda: Link To The Past
Street Fighter II
Donkey Kong Country

In order of my love for them. Big Grin
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Schultz Wrote:hate to say it but i have 6 Cd's worth of SNES roms which i play on my Xbox and have been for ages.. Also there was emulators to play SNES games on the Dreamcast.. ;o) but my fav game would be Super Metriod on SNES..

Yeah, I knew it was possible with xbox and its harddrive but I never thought it would also be there for the ps2. How many games are there on those 6 cd's of yours? I have 1 cd with 500 games, do you have like 3000? :confused:
i pretty much have every SNES game released in America and in Japan.. Also Europe editions. Plus mod and hacks of those games that people have played.. i downloaded it off the net a while ago.. Also have every NES game there is..
HARVEST MOON!!!!
that is my favourite game of all time!!! Big Grin
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
I thought of another one and it just happens to be almost impossible to find a rom for. I'm not sure if it was ever released in the US but I had loads of fun playing Parodius. That game had some of the most original levels ever.

Another thing, people keep mentioning Chrono Trigger over and over again. I finally have it and was wondering if it will still impress me if I play it now? I gather its a pretty long game so is it worth it to play it or has it been surpassed by todays games?
elcoholic Wrote:I thought of another one and it just happens to be almost impossible to find a rom for. I'm not sure if it was ever released in the US but I had loads of fun playing Parodius. That game had some of the most original levels ever.

Another thing, people keep mentioning Chrono Trigger over and over again. I finally have it and was wondering if it will still impress me if I play it now? I gather its a pretty long game so is it worth it to play it or has it been surpassed by todays games?

Play it, believe me I didn't play it until I got an emulator. Still liked the game though, also

you can get various endings depending on how soon you beat it and whatnot.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
If i remember correctly there is either 9 or 12 ending depending on when in the game you beat it like Ryo said. When i played this game i truely loved it. I think i like it better then FFVI on the SNES. Once you complete the game you can start over with your current level of character. So if you are level 50 you start out at the beginning as level 50. So you can keep going through it and through it which adds alot to the replay value.. Especially if you want to get every ending since there is one part where you can just Zone to final boss and the very beginning with only Chrono in your party.. Let me tell you what, that is one hell of a fight.. but again yes most defently play it..
I don't believe that I forgot Parodius.
That still rates as one of the best shooters ever made for any system. Konami took all the best parts of all their other shooters at the time and put them together to make that masterpiece. I still have the cartridge but I'm not sure why I haven't played it lately. Guess I know what I'll be playing this afternoon.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Congratulations on owning it, I thought it wasn't released in the US or was it only released in Canada? I can't find it anywhere so I'm just dl-ing every r-type and gradius game I can find. Side scrolling shooters are the best. (BTW, I just played some of the Bomberman games you mentioned and damn, they are alot of fun).

Anyone know any other psx or snes side scrollers that are fun to play?
Einhander on PS1, don't know if you already know about it, but it is pretty good.

(Referring to shooters)
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
My Parodius is an import.
One of the things I love about the SNES is that to modify it to play SuperFamicom games all you have to do is chop out two little plastic bits. I'd say that 1/4 of my SNES games are actually SF games that I've picked up here and there.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Blight Wrote:Einhander on PS1, don't know if you already know about it, but it is pretty good.

(Referring to shooters)

Thanks. I'm grabbing it now together with Thunder Force V.
I've been playing the heck out of Mario Kart the past day or so. I've beaten it several times but it just doesn't get old lol.
[Image: totororun7ut.gif]