actually good ps2 rpgs
How is Suikoden IV anyways? Havnt gotten around to getting it yet.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
i own it and im lovin it

lets just say it's like the first 2 but just a tiny bit different

it's like a new classic pretty much

and i dig the pirate deal
Cyrus
Cyrus Wrote:i own it and im lovin it

lets just say it's like the first 2 but just a tiny bit different

it's like a new classic pretty much

and i dig the pirate deal
Ohh..sounds good. well. It march break..and I babysit, so Ill get money.

Hopefully, if somethign else doesnt catch my eye *coughtekken5cough* Ill look into getting it
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
I really enjoyed the following rpgs: .hack//infection (KICK @SS GAME), FFX, FFX-2, and kingdom hearts!!!! The worst rpg I EVER PLAYED was "THE BOUNCER". I am quite dissappointed that it had the square soft logo on it, I thought square coulda done a better job with it. It could've been wayyyy better if it had a little more planning into it (IMO anyway). It really sucked. Now I have to buy .hack//mutation. Does anyone here like the .hack video game series?
I do, those games are very cool!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Kiruyuki Wrote:I really enjoyed the following rpgs: .hack//infection (KICK @SS GAME), FFX, FFX-2, and kingdom hearts!!!! The worst rpg I EVER PLAYED was "THE BOUNCER". I am quite dissappointed that it had the square soft logo on it, I thought square coulda done a better job with it. It could've been wayyyy better if it had a little more planning into it (IMO anyway). It really sucked. Now I have to buy .hack//mutation. Does anyone here like the .hack video game series?

Last I heard of the Bouncer, Square pushed it out the door to soon to show off their ability with graphics.

As for .Hack games, I personally find them to be a complete failure where video games are concerned; my friend o the phone has been ranting about them for hte past 4 days, & hasn't stop yet.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
i really liked playing xenosaga, luna 1, lunar2, ffx, ffx-2.
i need more choices of rpg, but i wouldn't want to buy a game that really sucks, and then say, "damn that sucks." hahaha. luckly i have chose some that i really like.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Gemini Wrote:i really liked playing xenosaga, luna 1, lunar2, ffx, ffx-2.
i need more choices of rpg, but i wouldn't want to buy a game that really sucks, and then say, "damn that sucks." hahaha. luckly i have chose some that i really like.
Just picked up Chaos Legion Nano Breaker & Castlevania: LoI yesterday knowing the reviews they'd all gotten & excepted all on them to suck, so far the best of all three has been Chaos Legion. I guess I'm just completely spoiled by DMC 3 Sad

Nano Breaker: To slow; controls just don't seem tight enough.
Castlevania:LoI: boring, least so far. I haven't found much use for the relics, & the battle system seems really weak; about 3-4 years ago I would have found it to be one of the coolest game ever...
Chaos Legion: Odd, I kinda find it weird that you sometimes have to step back & let your summons do the work, which oddly in this case I'm not against. In most games I lose my head & want to run in swinging, but I did that & died a few times, so I learned to set back & let the summons do more of the work.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Gemini Wrote:i really liked playing xenosaga, luna 1, lunar2, ffx, ffx-2.

Why don't you try Shadow Hearts? It's an amazing rpg! Shadow Hearts: Covenant, the sequel, is also said to be very good though I haven't played it myself yet.
ya thanx, i'll have to play them sometimes.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
ok i have 2 things to say

first of all bouncer is not an rpg Tongue it's an action game i used to own it......
square has made it's share of non rpg games they weren't that great except for ehrgeize Big Grin but yeah

and the other is

Hope im not offending anyone to much but

i played and beat FFX-2 and i was waiting through the whole game for it to have some story or be exciting or something. The game ended and i was like wow that was awful.

Why do people like this game is it the all girl cast the battle system the lvl system what???

I just can't enjoy a rpg with no story i just don't see the point
Cyrus
Cyrus Wrote:i played and beat FFX-2 and i was waiting through the whole game for it to have some story or be exciting or something. The game ended and i was like wow that was awful.

Why do people like this game is it the all girl cast the battle system the lvl system what???

I just can't enjoy a rpg with no story i just don't see the point

It's story was basicly; you see 10, you want a better ending...you fight through the game for that happier ending..

As for everything else, the battle system (save for partially being in another game before...) was original (about 20-30% at that) so it was a big up for fans of the series..

To me it sucked balls. There was to much sidequest bs..

Batz Kage Wrote:It's story was basicly; you see 10, you want a better ending...you fight through the game for that happier ending...

True, but it was also about finding out more about that world's past history and what, in a way, led to the present state of things.