Once Again I Need Help
Don't worry. I watched tons of lesbian action. Three chicks were dyking it out on a couch while conducting "an interview". Really hot women. A black haired chick, a blond and a milano who was definately the hottest. If only there was a short Asian woman. Though one can only hope. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I really want to see yushio and tora is it as cool as it looks? It was supposed to come out on R1 dvd but hasn't yet. 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Kakoi, I have to tell you Yushio & Tora rocks. It has some of the best lines in that when does the main charchter want to eat the other main chacter. I really enjoyed the parts I have seen and I have the super deformed series on tape but if you would like a copy let me know and I'll put it on CD for you.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Sorry forgot to check that last post
The series hasn't made an R1 appearance yet. AD Vision is more concerned with Mega Man, which I will definately be checking out. :mrgreen: 268 minutes on 2 DVDs for $30

I am definetly Interested how much do you want for cd's? 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Kakoi I don't want any money, just send me an e-mail with your address and I'll copy them for ya and send them out next week. But if you do get Final Fantasy Unlimited, I'd like to see that :wink: :wink:

[email protected]
Wow it's like we're a big happy family. Though I get to use the bathroom first. :mrgreen: No hot water for you bastards. :mrgreen:

It's ok I don't like hot water in my showers anyway. I am probably going to get final fantasy unlimited after christmas (money is kinda tight Cry Cry ) so I can't afford to buy much for myself till after then Cry Cry Cry Hopefully I will be working before Christmas!(as a substitute teacher Tongue ) I will send you my address tonight when I get done posting Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Now I am even more excited to see that show. 8O 8O 8O 8O
What will you teach? What grade? Can I call you GTK? :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

What will you teach? What grade? Can I call you GTK? :mrgreen:

Hyper Dildonics 101, 5th Grade, Yes. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
You know Steve I belive you are right we should be like a family or maybe more of a brotherhood (females reading no discrmination your welcome too) See it's hard to find Hardcore Anime fans (who speak english) here in Okinawa. So I relie on you guys for suggestions andthoughts about anime, video games and other things. So I don't want your money if I have a copy of something lieing around I'll send it out.

Point blank you guys rock and we should all get together at the anime convetion in New York (labor Day weekend)
I am doing mainly high school stuff. You can definitely call me GTK. That is one bitchin name. I agree that we should be like a brotherhood. I don't know that many "real" people that like anime besides some family and a couple close friends so this is my outlet. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I myself am an only child so what friends I do have I treat like family and this place is a great place to go when nobody's around to hang out with. Big Grin
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I'm on an icon ( :twisted: ) slut rampage!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
It's official we are the Brotherhood of (insert something funny/amusing here). :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need some help about Naruto Boxsets! Wuschel 3 8,772 10-26-2009, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Wuschel
  Need Help! ^^' (Suggestions) Kiruyuki 0 809 07-19-2005, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Kiruyuki
  Need Chronology Help mermel 7 3,360 06-25-2005, 10:01 PM
Last Post: mermel
  Trying to decide on kenshin need help... annan 11 4,323 06-08-2005, 02:02 AM
Last Post: preeminent
  Been gone for a while need your help. gfanikf 1 1,420 05-20-2005, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Puppet Master
  I need help... >___< Sister_Rosette 8 3,804 03-26-2005, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Puppet Master
  Need help identifying a HK group, and maybe some advice.. Mylene 0 994 12-23-2003, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Mylene
  "need help from Gundam Wing Fans" FFXNo1 9 3,640 12-01-2003, 09:29 AM
Last Post: yakumo
  Project Dragonbox needs your help! (a few scripts, and timed eps would be nice:) sangofe 0 1,825 07-21-2003, 10:52 AM
Last Post: sangofe
  Need Help... TeaganNash 4 2,359 04-08-2003, 02:49 PM
Last Post: TeaganNash