Yu-Gi-Oh
What are the best imports of Yugi-Oh and are they worth buying?
I-za07 Wrote:What are the best imports of Yugi-Oh and are they worth buying?
I'm not trying to be a jackass or anything, but I feel compelled to say this: Yu-Gi-Oh is sooooooo.......gay, I really can't see anything Yu-Gi-Oh being worth buying.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:I'm not trying to be a jackass or anything, but I feel compelled to say this: Yu-Gi-Oh is sooooooo.......gay, I really can't see anything Yu-Gi-Oh being worth buying.

I flip over my face down 'Man Eater Bug' which destroys you! You've been sent to the graveyard. And don't even think about useing 'Monster Reborn'!
-Kanon!!
onizuka17711 Wrote:I'm not trying to be a jackass or anything, but I feel compelled to say this: Yu-Gi-Oh is sooooooo.......gay, I really can't see anything Yu-Gi-Oh being worth buying.
Sorry but I have to agree. The majority of people here are what you might call "Anime-Aficionados". Anime like Yu-Gi-Oh isn't going to go over too well here :p .
[Image: totororun7ut.gif]
Each to their own... Well there must be some here who like it if you look there are reviews - http://import-anime.com/index.php?page=list&list=Y click that I-za07 then go to the bottom you will see different reviews for it...
The Maniac Wrote:Sorry but I have to agree. The majority of people here are what you might call "Anime-Aficionados". Anime like Yu-Gi-Oh isn't going to go over too well here :p .
Lol, I refuse to even think of it as anime. It isn't.
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Lol, I refuse to even think of it as anime. It isn't.
I'm big fan of the manga, and wanted to know is the anime as good.
why not ask last exile after all he is the most hardcore fan of yugioh him and his best friend henry know everything about it.
I-za07 Wrote:I'm big fan of the manga, and wanted to know is the anime as good.

Ill put it in two words...

HELL NO!
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Jalek Wrote:why not ask last exile after all he is the most hardcore fan of yugioh him and his best friend henry know everything about it.
I'm guessing that you're Henry, so why exactly do you always talk about yourself in third person?
^^Made by Blight

sorry but im not henry. and dont ever say that i am that little freak again. LE knows how annoying he is.
Jalek Wrote:sorry but im not henry. and dont ever say that i am that little freak again. LE knows how annoying he is.
Anyone that chills with LE is bound to have more problems than being obnoxious.... :p .
^^Made by Blight

that is very very true.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Names for 4Kids' "Yu-Gi-Oh GX" dub rugrats1 38 15,654 08-11-2005, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Blight
  Does anyone know when Yu-Gi-Oh Boxset 11 will come out? LacanZZ 5 4,564 10-30-2004, 04:10 PM
Last Post: babyeater0
  Yu-Gi-Oh! Hisoka 0 1,440 11-15-2003, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Hisoka
  yu-gi-oh video clips help me find them loves sex 5 3,144 09-29-2003, 11:21 AM
Last Post: loves sex
  Yu-Gi-Oh HK-DVD questions snappy 19 8,278 05-08-2003, 07:07 PM
Last Post: dvd_master
  Yu-Gi-Oh! First season fiasco Fairymon 6 3,922 04-23-2003, 11:21 PM
Last Post: morgorath
  The Anime Studio Yu-Gi-Oh boxset? mrfreeze 3 3,455 02-04-2003, 02:33 PM
Last Post: dvd_master
  Yu-Gi-Oh USSJTrunks 6 2,868 12-12-2002, 10:13 AM