Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Yu-Gi-Oh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are the best imports of Yugi-Oh and are they worth buying?
I-za07 Wrote:What are the best imports of Yugi-Oh and are they worth buying?
I'm not trying to be a jackass or anything, but I feel compelled to say this: Yu-Gi-Oh is sooooooo.......gay, I really can't see anything Yu-Gi-Oh being worth buying.
onizuka17711 Wrote:I'm not trying to be a jackass or anything, but I feel compelled to say this: Yu-Gi-Oh is sooooooo.......gay, I really can't see anything Yu-Gi-Oh being worth buying.

I flip over my face down 'Man Eater Bug' which destroys you! You've been sent to the graveyard. And don't even think about useing 'Monster Reborn'!
onizuka17711 Wrote:I'm not trying to be a jackass or anything, but I feel compelled to say this: Yu-Gi-Oh is sooooooo.......gay, I really can't see anything Yu-Gi-Oh being worth buying.
Sorry but I have to agree. The majority of people here are what you might call "Anime-Aficionados". Anime like Yu-Gi-Oh isn't going to go over too well here :p .
Each to their own... Well there must be some here who like it if you look there are reviews - http://import-anime.com/index.php?page=list&list=Y click that I-za07 then go to the bottom you will see different reviews for it...
The Maniac Wrote:Sorry but I have to agree. The majority of people here are what you might call "Anime-Aficionados". Anime like Yu-Gi-Oh isn't going to go over too well here :p .
Lol, I refuse to even think of it as anime. It isn't.
onizuka17711 Wrote:Lol, I refuse to even think of it as anime. It isn't.
I'm big fan of the manga, and wanted to know is the anime as good.
why not ask last exile after all he is the most hardcore fan of yugioh him and his best friend henry know everything about it.
I-za07 Wrote:I'm big fan of the manga, and wanted to know is the anime as good.

Ill put it in two words...

HELL NO!
Jalek Wrote:why not ask last exile after all he is the most hardcore fan of yugioh him and his best friend henry know everything about it.
I'm guessing that you're Henry, so why exactly do you always talk about yourself in third person?
sorry but im not henry. and dont ever say that i am that little freak again. LE knows how annoying he is.
Jalek Wrote:sorry but im not henry. and dont ever say that i am that little freak again. LE knows how annoying he is.
Anyone that chills with LE is bound to have more problems than being obnoxious.... :p .
that is very very true.