Do people in L.A. look that good?
gubi-gubi Wrote:That Sylvester Stalone's mum! I wouldn't let him hear you say that! Big Grin

*Shivers* That pictures scary unlike most horror movies...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
i use to like watching baywatch, hahaha so many pretty people.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
whats he gonna do sly stallone is all washed up

hahahhhahahaaa

Hail ARNOLD!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Cidien Wrote:and I remember Bay Watch being on here years ago. Never got through an entire episode. Just can't watch a show where the highlight of their plot is pamela anderson running in slowmo to go save some stupid guy in the water.

I used to watch Baywatch back when I was 15 and I guess I watched it because I wanted to be like those pretty ladies. The only reason why I watched a couple of episodes last week was because it was on exactly at the same time I stopped playing Tales of Symphonia in order to eat something and I just thought it was funny seeing all those people 'making love to the camera', if you know what I mean. Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I just thought it was funny seeing all those people 'making love to the camera', if you know what I mean. Big Grin

no i dont know what you mean ??!???!?!
please elaborate..with explicit detail Wink :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:BIG BROTHER SUCKS!!!
i hate reality TV

ever since the genre started TV has severly down hill Rolleyes :mad:
but who cares when youve got anime DVD's Wink

I hate most reality TV, but VH1's sureal life has my attention. Episode 2 was crap but episode one had Mini-Me drunk off his ass molesting Peter Brady and later riding naked on a moterized scooter into the corner to pee on the carpet. Drunks are so much fun.
WandererX12 Wrote:I hate most reality TV, but VH1's sureal life has my attention. Episode 2 was crap but episode one had Mini-Me drunk off his ass molesting Peter Brady and later riding naked on a moterized scooter into the corner to pee on the carpet. Drunks are so much fun.

Ha I NEED to watch it... I saw the pictures of Mini-Me in Heat magazine drunk, mooning the camera and giving everyone the finger! That Brady bunch guy had to carry him to bed when he passed out didn't he? Ha.