Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Do people in L.A. look that good?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been (re)watching Baywatch (it's been on late at night) and the same thought keeps poping into my head: Do people in Los Angeles really look that good? You know, fit, beautiful, with great bodies, etc? If I look at it from a logical point of view I'd have to say that L.A. has perhaps some extra good looking people but that's it. However, I can't stop wondering how's it really like and since I don't live in the US there's no way to find out.

Oh and by the way, just out of curiosity, who do you think were the hottest man and woman ever on Baywatch? The best looking man was clearly Jason Momoa. The woman with the best body was Gena Lee Nolin but the prettiest one was definitely Krista Allen.
I didn't realize Baywatch is still going on.. I remember watching that show back when Pamela Anderson and Night Rider were on it. So based on what I saw there, I think the best looking were the couple - Billy Warlock and Erika Eleniak.

Not sure about people in L.A. I don't think it would be any different than seeing people in New York. You've got your mix of all types of people.
yes, because you have the beach over there and all the girls want to look fit so they work out and look good. the end.
No they look like this [Image: jackie_123x129.jpg]

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

We just got Jackie Stallone straight from LA into our Big Brother house here in the UK. She's stuck with Bridgit Neilson (Ex wife to her son Stallone). Awesome TV!
Im not sure about the people in LA i live like 5 hours away but the girl around here arnt pretty bad looking I live around San Fransisco. I would say about 2 out of every 10 girls look good.But its TV show you cant believe everything you watch. as for the hottest girl on Bay watch I would have to say Carmen Electra I think she was on baywatch
Atomic Orgasm Wrote:yes, because you have the beach over there and all the girls want to look fit so they work out and look good. the end.

That's not entirely true you know. I live really close to the beach and it's not because of that that people around here look like that. You see many beautiful women on the streets but most don't have bodies like that. It must be an L.A. thing.

gubi-gubi Wrote:No they look like this [Image: jackie_123x129.jpg]

We just got Jackie Stallone straight from LA into our Big Brother house here in the UK. She's stuck with Bridgit Neilson (Ex wife to her son Stallone). Awesome TV!

:eek: That«s one scary woman!!!! :eek:
Andromeda18_ Wrote:That's not entirely true you know. I live really close to the beach and it's not because of that that people around here look like that. You see many beautiful women on the streets but most don't have bodies like that. It must be an L.A. thing.

LA is all about image, so I'm sure the people take extra care of themselves. And what they can't fix, they just pay to have plastic surgery to fix it. I've been to LA once. There are some HOT girls there. Moreso than at most places. But not everyone can look good. It has it's normal/ugly types too. They just have a higher ratio of good looking people than most places.
You have to remember too that LA is one of those places like Hollywood where people are trying to do things like get into the movie business. The standards for that kind of thing are rediculously high. So the more attractive people of the U.S. in the first place tend to be there and then they have work done to make them even more attractive. It's not that people from LA are all beautiful, it's that beautiful people and artificially beautiful people glomp into LA.
Good looks Get you Everywhere

a sad truth in life as its not fair Rolleyes Grrrrrrrrrrr

but a truth none the less!!!
gubi-gubi Wrote:No they look like this [Image: jackie_123x129.jpg]

BIG BROTHER SUCKS!!!
i hate reality TV

ever since the genre started TV has severly down hill Rolleyes :mad:
but who cares when youve got anime DVD's Wink
i live right by LA. there are a lot of very attractive people that live there. they are trying to get into the movies and models and stuff like that. there are people who don't look so good, but most people work really hard at looking good. it's all about the look.
rav96 Wrote:BIG BROTHER SUCKS!!!
i hate reality TV

ever since the genre started TV has severly down hill Rolleyes :mad:
but who cares when youve got anime DVD's Wink

Yup thats the truth...TO HELL WITH REALITY TV! :mad: We need Anime TV Big Grin
Andromeda18_ Wrote:That's not entirely true you know. I live really close to the beach and it's not because of that that people around here look like that. You see many beautiful women on the streets but most don't have bodies like that. It must be an L.A. thing.

:eek: That«s one scary woman!!!! :eek:

I don't think that's a woman...

and I remember Bay Watch being on here years ago. Never got through an entire episode. Just can't watch a show where the highlight of their plot is pamela anderson running in slowmo to go save some stupid guy in the water.
Cidien Wrote:I don't think that's a woman...

and I remember Bay Watch being on here years ago. Never got through an entire episode. Just can't watch a show where the highlight of their plot is pamela anderson running in slowmo to go save some stupid guy in the water.

Bay Watch is one of those shows that should be ignored and forgotten. They should just let it disappear so the world can forgot that and all crappy TV which should all be buried deep underground. That's the perfect solution as far as crappy TV like that and reality goes. But that wouldnt work someone would just dig the crap back up so it should be burned... Big Grin
Cidien Wrote:I don't think that's a woman...

That Sylvester Stalone's mum! I wouldn't let him hear you say that! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2