Happy B-Day to me
Its finally my birthday and seeing as there was no thread I'll just make it myself. Happy

Birthday to me. Also I hope you hope BE lasts longer this time. Good luck BE, I hope you

stay longer this time. Have a great rest of the day guys, and hopefully I'll have my laptop

back soon. Anyway, Talk to you all later.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
feliz cumpleaƱos
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Again, Happy B-Day(I PMed him).
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
yes, happy birthday for you!
its your birthday and your a year older
happy birthday
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Man Ryo that's pathetic... but I guess you deserve a Happy Birthday!!! Go and get you a woman and try keep away from the computer this year.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
This has nothing to do with Ryo's birthday, but it's been in my head for a while now and I cant see giving it its own thread. Anyway, every time I see a post from "evilomar", my brain refuses to seperate the name into "evil-omar", which would be someone named omar who isnt very nice. Instead I think evilo-mar, which I believe would be a chocolate covered cookie, similar to a Mallowmar. Except instead of marshmallow, it's filled with delicious light & fluffy evil. Not sure why that happens, but it's making me hungry.
Yeah, what i said before, congradz & all Tongue

Want your spankings big boy Wink
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Happy Birthday!!!!!
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Happy bithday. I would have made the thread if I had noticed Big Grin

Wanderer, I know what you mean. I don't seperate his name either or atleast not like I should. I don't link it with food but in my mind I say it evilo-mar Big Grin
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Its finally my birthday and seeing as there was no thread I'll just make it myself. Happy

Birthday to me. Also I hope you hope BE lasts longer this time. Good luck BE, I hope you

stay longer this time. Have a great rest of the day guys, and hopefully I'll have my laptop

back soon. Anyway, Talk to you all later.

Happy Birthday Ryo! Hope you've had a wonderful day! Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
elcoholic Wrote:Wanderer, I know what you mean. I don't seperate his name either or atleast not like I should. I don't link it with food but in my mind I say it evilo-mar Big Grin

Same thing happens to me.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
WandererX12 Wrote:This has nothing to do with Ryo's birthday, but it's been in my head for a while now and I cant see giving it its own thread. Anyway, every time I see a post from "evilomar", my brain refuses to seperate the name into "evil-omar", which would be someone named omar who isnt very nice. Instead I think evilo-mar, which I believe would be a chocolate covered cookie, similar to a Mallowmar. Except instead of marshmallow, it's filled with delicious light & fluffy evil. Not sure why that happens, but it's making me hungry.

The darker the meat, the sweeter the juice baby!!!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
I guess i've always said his name evil omar.
Happy Birthday again :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/