New Anime
katherine_jean Wrote:Lemme think.

You mean the new Transformers...?

I don't bother with it. I'm too in love with the old one. I saw a couple episodes in the begining of the first season they had of it(new version). I didnt like the characters, and, I didnt like the Mecha designs. =(
The theme music in my opinion was the only thing it had going for it.

No, I mean the old Transformers The new ones after Beast Wars confuse me alot. Also

thanks for the compliment Evil Omar. However, seeing the Goonies for the first time a

year ago helps. Transformers on the other hand I remember from when I was little.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:No, I mean the old Transformers The new ones after Beast Wars confuse me alot. Also

thanks for the compliment Evil Omar. However, seeing the Goonies for the first time a

year ago helps. Transformers on the other hand I remember from when I was little.

The old Transformers rocked. when I was little Beast Wars enetertained me. Now I can't stand the sight of that..Energon crap.

Ever watch the 2nd transformers movie? Apperently it's pretty good. My ex-boyfreind bought it, but I roke up with him the next day. So I didnt get a chance to watch it XD
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:The old Transformers rocked. when I was little Beast Wars enetertained me. Now I can't stand the sight of that..Energon crap.

Ever watch the 2nd transformers movie? Apperently it's pretty good. My ex-boyfreind bought it, but I roke up with him the next day. So I didnt get a chance to watch it XD

Nope only seen the first movie.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
katherine_jean Wrote:Ever watch the 2nd transformers movie? Apperently it's pretty good. My ex-boyfreind bought it, but I roke up with him the next day. So I didnt get a chance to watch it XD

There was only one movie released in 1986. He might have the OAVs.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
evilomar Wrote:There was only one movie released in 1986. He might have the OAVs.

Hmm. Probably.

Who knows, the ass could have been lying.

I'm going to have to look into it. It coud always belong to the same series and released after 86? I dunno. Even so, it most likely doesnt even compare to the original.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Who knows, the ass could have been lying.

Ha ha ha, doesn?t sound like the terms of the break up were good ones. :p
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Ha ha ha, doesn?t sound like the terms of the break up were good ones. :p

Lmao!

You don't know the half of it =P

His freind told me, he was using me for my anime. I swear.

But lets not get into that >_>
Made By Blight ^
Escaflowne is good, Miyu is just tiresome to watch, avoid. I'd stay away from Bubblegum Crisis/Crash too.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
katherine_jean Wrote:Lmao!

You don't know the half of it =P

His freind told me, he was using me for my anime. I swear.

But lets not get into that >_>

Ha ha, what a fool, using such a pretty lady for anime. Wink
Blight Wrote:Ha ha, what a fool, using such a pretty lady for anime. Wink

Haha, you're too nice.

I'm flattered. Smile
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Haha, you're too nice.

I'm flattered. Smile

I'm glad, considering that that message had some innocent sexual undertones, it could have gone either way. I'm kinda a flirt. Big Grin
Blight Wrote:I'm glad, considering that that message had some innocent sexual undertones, it could have gone either way. I'm kinda a flirt. Big Grin
Haha, I noticed Rolleyes

But, I don't tend to get offended that easily.
Its alot better to accept that as a compliment then to get angry for something that can become very benifical. Wink
Made By Blight ^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to anime... HELP! momaw27 1 1,835 12-13-2006, 02:20 PM
Last Post: RF_InSAnE
  Any new anime I should check out??? annan 10 4,577 08-12-2006, 11:05 AM
Last Post: j2raymond
  New .Hack anime and other new anime series Andromeda18_ 21 12,190 05-26-2006, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  New .Hack anime Andromeda18_ 2 1,640 04-10-2006, 11:22 AM
Last Post: RF_InSAnE
  NEW Guyver anime in Japan Ryujin 7 3,118 06-17-2005, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Robojack
  Eureka 7 (new anime) Last Exile 11 4,756 02-06-2005, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Last Exile
  New Golgo 13 anime???? check it out... rarnom 0 3,267 09-21-2004, 03:10 PM
Last Post: rarnom
  new anime: golden gouache bell gala 3 3,302 06-25-2004, 06:23 AM
Last Post: gala
  New Appleseed Anime (2004 Cinema Release) napalm68 5 2,547 01-28-2004, 12:35 PM
Last Post: DarkGiygas
  New ADV licencing announcements from Anime Central! Shibo 4 2,792 05-19-2003, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Shibo