My Turn in the Sandbox
katherine_jean Wrote:I feel bad for the spiders . . . You should be nicer to the menacing little evil rat ass ugly creatures =(

I am nice to them. If I see any I can't even move a muscle. I hate to say it but I think I'm

arachnophobic.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
There's nothing to be ashamed of! It's not like it's a racional, controlable fear, quite the opposite, it's a phobia.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I am nice to them. If I see any I can't even move a muscle. I hate to say it but I think I'm

arachnophobic.

Haha, nothing to be ashamed off.

I would be terrified of them if I wasn't seeing them behind glass cases at museums. =\
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Hey hey just read this thread
enjoy yourself and stay safe Ka-Talliya

and i agree your hands will have to do Wink
best tools god ever gave you :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I hate spiders. I hope they all burn :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
rav96 Wrote:and i agree your hands will have to do Wink
best tools god ever gave you :p

Ahh, the innocent words of a virgin :p
indeed!!!!!! Sad Rolleyes
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
vegeta76 Wrote:I hate spiders. I hope they all burn :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That wouldn't be a good thing either. If all spiders in the world were to disappear we would be swarmed by all kinds of insects that are kept in check by spiders.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:That wouldn't be a good thing either. If all spiders in the world were to disappear we would be swarmed by all kinds of insects that are kept in check by spiders.

hmm... u make a good point. I guess spiders are good for something afterall :p
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:That wouldn't be a good thing either. If all spiders in the world were to disappear we would be swarmed by all kinds of insects that are kept in check by spiders.

Yay!

I'm not the only one who's on the spiders side..!

Gawd I love those animals..er.insects..er..things? Big Grin

Anywho. Spiders are the essence of cool.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Anywho. Spiders are the essence of cool.

I disagree, I think that spiders are the essence of pants wetting. :p
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:I disagree, I think that spiders are the essence of pants wetting. :p

Lmao!

Maybe, if theyre not stuck behind glass cases in a museum (sp?) Rolleyes

Some of them are pretty cool to look at, well in my opinion =P
Made By Blight ^
Only small spiders are cool.. These things are NOT cool.

the little ones that do good can live.. the rest big ones can die..
Schultz Wrote:Only small spiders are cool.. These things are NOT cool.

the little ones that do good can live.. the rest big ones can die..

I have to disagree all bugs must die! But anyways I wouldnt want to be anywhere near one of those camel spiders.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
katherine_jean Wrote:Yay!

I'm not the only one who's on the spiders side..!

Gawd I love those animals..er.insects..er..things? Big Grin

Anywho. Spiders are the essence of cool.

I've got nothing against spiders, just as long as I don't feel threatened by them. There's a saying that goes " If you wanna live and thrive, let a spider run alive." and I kind of keep true to the saying. I don't usually kill them unless they're really big, and fat, and hairy and they're inside my house because then I'll feel threatened. If they're small, I'll just let them be regardless of where they are. I do think they're really great to look at, inside museum glass cases, on tv or outside my house. :p