Import Anime Forums

Full Version: My Turn in the Sandbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well, Schultz has done his time in the Middle East and Morgy just recently got back...so I guess it's my turn. I'm at what they call the "Club Med" of all the Middle East bases. I can't complain, besides being away from Schultz and Evelyn.
Things aren't so bad here. We are not living in tents, we are allowed alcohol and there's Pizza Hut and Dairy Queen!! Nothing but sand as far as the eye can see. Wish me a good 4 months!! Cool
Good luck! Will you need it? Are you allowed to tell us where you are(not Iraq or Afghanistan I hope)?

You have a daughter right? Must be hard not to be able to see her for 4 months.
Take it easy and be careful. Happy to hear you won't be stuck in tents good luck..
Take it easy Ka-Talliya Wink get a tan and keep fighting that war, one coffee cup at a time(copyright, USAF)

Wink
Oh my god I can't believe you guys get pizza hut and dairy queen in your camps, I have just left the british army after 4 years and the best we ever got was a boil in the bag meal.

Stay safe and beware of Camel spiders,

Heres for thos people who do not know what a camel spider is, This is two trying to eat each other.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/bugs/camelspider.asp#photo
Good luck Ka-Talliya! Take care!
We'll miss you.

Or will we? Will you still have internet access to the forum from time to time?

Either way, thanks for doing your part for our country and best of luck to you over there.
I just got home from visiting the now wayward half of Schultz. :o Be safe, you. I'm glad you got there ok, I take it the flights wearn't too traumatic? Don't eat too much Dairy Queen!!! :p
Good luck and don?t be a hero.
Yea where she is.. Is a piece of cake.. ;o) she is in Al'Udied Qutar which is East of Saudi Arabia. They are in modular dorms with real ones being built.. I transited through there on my way back from Iraq which morg probably did also.

Also those camal spiders are nasty.. I have watched a few fight some scorpians.. i knew a few people on one of my deployments that would catch them and let them fight stuff. Though the good thing is she is going around this time which they are not out as much as in the summer time.. (as when i went over)

but either way i miss yea and will talk to you when i can.
Zagatto Wrote:We'll miss you.

Or will we? Will you still have internet access to the forum from time to time?

Either way, thanks for doing your part for our country and best of luck to you over there.
And yea Zag she is writing that from there right now.. She actually left on Monday.. what a shitty day.. Had to go to work afterwards also.. And Evelyn is at my parents right now because of my schedule.. So its pretty boring in the house right now.
Ka-talliya, be safe & take care. Hmmm.. meat pizza.
good luck and be safe.
good luck, be safe, and enjoy the DQ! Wink
Thanks guys! I'll be working 6 days on 1 day off...so, six days out of the week I'll have access to the forum. I will be able to go off base after a week here. Just got to find the time! Like I said, I'll post pictures when I can!
sk1nd0g, we have the Brits and the Aussies here. They seem to enjoy it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5